Need a shop manual for an 05

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a hard cover shop manual for the 05 and up, does anyone have one? Has anyone ever seen one lol? I keep looking on eBay but all I can find is the older one for 85 - 03. If someone sees one for sale let me know please.

Score that one, nothing but the tins have changed. an 03 is the same at an -04-05-06-07.
Only thing big about the '05 is the ann. badge and the color.

I have one around somewhere. I this it's a Haynes? I'll have to search it. I was going to give it to the guy I sold my 89 to but I couldn't find it then. I've seen it since. I know it's either in the house, garage, kid's playhouse, cat house, somewhere. Yes, I own a cat house. It has there stories and a balcony. Right now it houses three kittens. I'm shutting down the cat house. If I find the book. I'll let you know.
Mark

Update. Rats. I know where it isn't. :confused2:Will have to sleep on it.

Only difference I know is that the damper rod is a bit different starting in '04. Otherwise, same as '03 which is latest Clymer came out.

Sorry, Didn't see the senior member or the underlined hard cover part. You already know that dont you?:biglaugh: You could print it like I did and take it to a kinkos and get them to bind it. It cost me around 40 bucks and 498 worth of pages and ink. Am I rambling , well GO STEELERS!!!!!!! I'm ready for some smash mouth football.

I sell manuals (Clymer) for about $30 but they are not "Hard" covers.

Sean

I stuck out so far. Don't count on me. Sorry. We're remodeling and have stuff everywhere but where it should be. Would of been happy to give it to ya. It has some dirt and oil on a few pages. If it appears....

Well, my wife went look'n. It's the the one for older models. It's a Haynes. Like it was said, will prob work for you ok. If you need it still, write me at [email protected] and hit me yo name n addy. Hope I ain't cut'n you out of anything, Sean.

Attachments

• 2010-05-17 17.21.04.jpg
    2010-05-17 17.21.04.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 10
Sorry, Didn't see the senior member or the underlined hard cover part. You already know that dont you?:biglaugh: You could print it like I did and take it to a kinkos and get them to bind it. It cost me around 40 bucks and 498 worth of pages and ink. Am I rambling , well GO STEELERS!!!!!!! I'm ready for some smash mouth football.

:rofl_200: That's cool man, Sean got me on the "hard" cover :biglaugh:. I just wanted a book.... Looks like Slacker has what I need, thanks guys.

No sweat at all guys. I do just fine and you'll see me recommend to get the cheaper or free part from you all before you come to me. I'm just your buffer before you have to go to the dealer or another avenue that may not be as readily trusted.

Sean

I have an extra yamaha shop manual on cd rom if you are interested ,I will let you have it for free just P.M. me
<<Dave>>:punk:

Thanks, Sean. See ya next month. Got the limiter bypassed.:biglaugh: We'll see what happens. Hopefully it'll get another 4-5 horse this time around. Time and rpms will tell.

It's in the mail, 2fear.

Latest posts

Back