New bike in the stable

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
Well this bike just kinda came my way. I do Car Detailing for the car lots here.Its good extra money on the side. One of the dealerships is having tough times and is going under. SO, instead of getting a cheuqe from them, I got a 2009 Midwest enduro 150cc bike....cool. I'm into it for about 1/4 of the price new. Its a blast!! There are so many places to go back roading around here. I was 14 the last time I did this kinda thing. This weekend , me and 2 buddys are going out from morning till night. Pack a lunch, fill up the tank, and get lost .LOL

Last edited:
Chinamobile? Never heard of Midwest myself...

Yea...MidWest is a canadian company In 3 hills Alberta that started in 2007 ?
The bikes are a "knock off" and cheaper built. The fit & finish seems to be good. They are $2800 new...a name brand bike would be $1500 to $2000 more. There has been good and bad said about them. It seems the people who maintaned them, had no issues.
The "ORION" company builds bikes and quads too,...but stay far away from them...complete junk. Here is a link for any canadians that wanna have a look.
http://www.midwestcanada.com/index.php/

Trust me, I'm not hatin'- I build and ride Chinese motor bike kits on olf MTB's and Cruiser bikes too, for fun. LOL I ride both ends of the spectrum- tiny, antiquated Mopeds, fringe home built china bike contraptions, AND Huge, stupid powerful motorcycles! That's three ends, weird...

Offroading is a great way to keep in shape :punk:

Here is my favorite toy.
06YZ450F002.jpg

Latest posts

Back