new game

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marecki

Reaction score
Playing this currently on SV Forum, it's quite fun, you get to see all different types of bikes

Here's how it works, post up any picture of a motorcycle or what's left of one (frame, engine, chassis, guts, etc) that isn't labeled or easy to identify. Make can be easy a lot of times, but getting the model can be tough. So for now, here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of any bike, either photoshop off labels or find a pic w/o them.
2. First person to get it correct then has to post the pic of the next bike to identify.

no one will get that... anyways

Name that bike

bhi.jpg

that's about what I would have guessed. def early 80's.

Sean

missing 1 letter, close enough I guess, CBX750P

thats the H-D EVo or whatever it was called. never produced, concept. trying to find the story on it.

that's a CBX? I thought those were in 1100 or was it 1000? Anyway, they were an I6 "sport tour" right? It's on my list of bike to get when I start my career :)

willie davidson or something like that hated radiators on the front of engines, so he put it behind the seat with 2 scoops to pull air in to it

fyi - 2. First person to get it correct then has to post the pic of the next bike to identify.
progress.gif

Back