New Member Looking for another Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fzmax

Reaction score
Cool forum. When I had my Vmax I was hoping someone would start one of these. Those Yahoo lists just aren't the same.

Last summer I sold my Vmax but would like to get another. I'm looking for something to rebuild, so if anyone knows of a poor neglected Vmax, please send me a PM or email.

Thanks,
Wayne

Welcome to the forum :cheers00: . Glad to see you made it over here! Don't personally know of any used Max's in Jawjah. Time will get you what you want...

You know, I just don't get it. There are a ton of guys on FZ1OA that have or had a Vmax and that has never failed to amaze me. What surprises me even more is that I finally have my FZ sorted with good suspension bits and the luggage I want, yet I still am missing my Vmax.

Hopefully I'll find a basket case and I can tear it down and start from scratch. Either that or maybe I'll just wait and see what '07 brings. Haven't heard much about that one and only found a few threads about it. It seems to have what everyone was asking for, but there isn't much bizz about it.

Latest posts

Back