VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I got a 3/4 chub looking at that bike! Congrats and very,very nice!:clapping:

Mike

Thanks, and so far so good. Still breaking in the engine....has less than 50 miles on the entire rebuild. Has low compression pistons with upgraded rods and running 14psi of boost. Once I hit 500 miles, I'll throw her on the dyno and see where she is!
I'd like to see those number's so let us know:biglaugh:....."Welcome"

That bike must be making you grin like you just got ya dick chromed! :D

Welcome to the forum.

How is the bike running now ? We use the same transport driver & he said you were having a couple issues.

Hah, too funny. Dave was a good guy. Did a great job transporting the bike. Arrived clean and perfect. The guy I got the bike from was a car collector. He let the bike sit and never rode it. He'd only fire it up on occasion to let his buddy's hear it's amazingness. Engine never got up to temp, cylinders never cleaned out. Plugs were fouled. Threw a set of new plugs at her....1 degree colder for the blower setup. Runs like a scalded dog now!!

That bike must be making you grin like you just got ya dick chromed! :D

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks, and yes, yes it does make me grin.....a lot! :biglaugh:

Blown Vmax :drool: Very nice indeed.

Bike looks very well done.

Welcome to the forum, but we do have one rule to being a member here - we all get to try it your ride out! I'll be on a plane tonight heading to Florida. For the rest of you guys, the line starts behind me.

Mike

Hah, too funny. Dave was a good guy. Did a great job transporting the bike. Arrived clean and perfect. The guy I got the bike from was a car collector. He let the bike sit and never rode it. He'd only fire it up on occasion to let his buddy's hear it's amazingness. Engine never got up to temp, cylinders never cleaned out. Plugs were fouled. Threw a set of new plugs at her....1 degree colder for the blower setup. Runs like a scalded dog now!!

Thanks, and yes, yes it does make me grin.....a lot! :biglaugh:
Glad its all good. He called me as soon as he picked it up & took pics & sent them to me. Dave is a good guy just got off the phone with him. I bought an 05 in iowa he is gonna get for me.

Latest posts

Back