New thread idea

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great idea. If anyone has scans and wants to upload them, just attach them to a thread and we can "clean it up" to make it more usable.

And an addendum to each product, besides the factory instructions, where people tell us, "well, it doesn't really work out this way, I had to do ____ to make this work correctly. Or whatever you discover made the job easier, faster, or perform better. Stuff like using a turkey baster bulb measured in inches to set your fork fluid to the correct level below the top, instead of some measurement of oil to pour-in. And, buying a set of reverse-thread bits for removing snapped-off fasteners, where the bit itself will often walk-out the snapped-off fastener, as it makes the hole.

With pics, lots of pics. We love pics.

In the past, if I got something from another member, I've used the search function on here and just a web-browsing session to locate instructions, if the seller/manufacturer didn't provide links to .pdf's of their installation/use instructions. It's helped me out of a few head-scratchers, and this would, too.

I agree, it's a Great Idea.
I have the Progressive Suspension stock length fork springs instructions and (Vmax specific addendum) I can contribute.

A good idea but would it also be helpful to append the instructions with any issues or tips to make the job easier?

I really like the Beatles, still my favorite band.

One of their best songs in my opinion, "Revolution (Number Nine)."

Please refer to post #9. "Brilliant minds think alike."

A good idea but would it also be helpful to append the instructions with any issues or tips to make the job easier?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 14
Back