New to Forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggrrr

Reaction score
Wow this site is great!! So much info I keeps me coming back for more. I bought a 96 vmax last summer all stock 13k on it. I've done some mods and lots more to come. My question is the shift light that came on it has settings on the dip switch but they don't make sense to me. The light seems to come on around 95ish. Any help would be great, here's a pic
thx Tony

Attachments

• GEDC0315.JPG
    GEDC0315.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 17
  • GEDC0316.JPG
    GEDC0316.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 18
I think he means around 9500 rpms. You might check the dyna website for a manual download.

from those dip switches, it looks like its only 7875 rpm capable?

I found there web site but no manual so I just called and got thru quick. the sticker base 6000 is the lowest setting with all off. on is towards the decal so mine is set at 9000rpms thx for the thoughts.
Tony

I found there web site but no manual so I just called and got thru quick. the sticker base 6000 is the lowest setting with all off. on is towards the decal so mine is set at 9000rpms thx for the thoughts.
Tony

ah ok i follow

ur having the same problem i am...

uhh. chalk it up to tachometer delay...

i changed mine to 8800 rpm and it goes on anywhere from 8800 - 9600 depending on how fast i'm revving up...

take a look here:

http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=6997

Latest posts

Back