New to the forum and New to the VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjsonar

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Newbie here

First let me say that this is an awesome fourm:clapping: I am getting slack eyed and silly staying up till wee hours in the morning reading and gathering info from everyone on the forum.

Second let me say that I just bought my 1992 VMax 4 days ago and WOW I'm lovin it. I'm not able to wipe the silly grin off my face, people think that I am up to no good.

Here is to the miles of smiles the VMax will bring.:biglaugh:

Mike

Hi Mike and :welcome_sign: !!!

Post up some pictures of your new ride! :biglaugh:

Hello Mike and welcome to THE Vmax forum! I also have a '92 that I bought last June and have had, like you said, "miles of smiles"!

What, me, ride it to the end of the drive way to check the mail???

Oh man that is soooo funny cause I thought I was the only one that did that, my wife and kids were laughing at me and making fun of me. I told my 15 year old daughter that I was going to make her a shirt that said "My Dad Rides A MAX" she said "I'm not wearing a shirt like that" It's good fun messin with your kids like that!:rofl_200:

After 5 days of trying to wipe the grin off I was beginning to wonder. But I can live with the silly grin as long as I get to keep riding.

My bike is mostly stock. It has the T-Boost mod and a Fan override switch, some after market handles, Highway pegs, Back rest, and some other chrome stuff.

I plan on doing the Red light instrument panel mod soon.. and other mods as I can afford them

Mike W
vmax%2002.htm
vmax%2001.htm

It seems I don't know how to add pics :ummm: Could someone help me please...

Thanks

It seems I don't know how to add pics :ummm: Could someone help me please...

Thanks

The easiest way to do it for me is to have the picture I want saved in my document, in a "my pictures" folder.....Save them in a JPEG format. If they are not a Jpeg file open them in microsoft paint and do save as, at the bottom of the save as window you can pick the file type and when you save it it will convert it to jpeg.

when you want to post a picture at the bottom of the screen where it says manage attachements you click on that and another window will open, find the browse button and click it, then you can look in the folder where your picture is and click open on the specific picture, when you do that the adress of where the picture is will show in the box next to the browse button.

Then click upload and it should upload it.

If the pciture is too big it will tell you, and on that screen it will show the acceptabel file sizes for certain file types. If you need to resize it you can use just about any photo manager, I use Microsoft photo manager at work and a custom picture program at home.

It's a lot easier than all this sounds once you've done it a couple of times.

When I resize pictures I usually do a save as and add an RS to the end of the file name and put it in my Resize folder inside of my picture folder so I don't lose the original full size pictiure, and also end up with a folder where all my forum acceptabel pictures that are resized already can be found.

Hello Everyone, Newbie here

First let me say that this is an awesome forum:clapping: I am getting slack eyed and silly staying up till wee hours in the morning reading and gathering info from everyone on the forum.

Second let me say that I just bought my 1992 VMax 4 days ago and WOW I'm lovin it. I'm not able to wipe the silly grin off my face, people think that I am up to no good.

Here is to the miles of smiles the VMax will bring.:biglaugh:

Mike

The silly grin never completely goes away! LOL

I rode mine the other day and when it wagged the tail I fell back in love and was grinning ear to ear...

Adding pics???

See this thread! http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=56 We've put screen shots to help you out!

Chris

ok lets try to add a pic

Attachments

• VMax 01.jpg
    VMax 01.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 18
  • VMax 02.jpg
    VMax 02.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 23
mjsonar,

Howdy from another Vmax rider from Idaho. We are pretty rare it seems. Im near Coeur'alene. You up here or down south? Nice looking bike, I need ot get some pics here too.

cool1442,

I am in Caldwell near Boise. You need to get some pics of your bike I'd like to see them.

Mike W.

ok lets try to add a pic
Sweet looking '92 Mike! My '92 wasn't as pristine looking as yours, but it had 3400 miles and in excellant mechanical condition. The PO let it sit in the sun so the seat was baked and paint faded. I had Sean Morley recover my seat:)thumbs up:) and after many setbacks I am finally having it repainted.
Keep on grinin'!

When you get it repainted post some pics of it. I think that I am going to have Sean Morley do a seat for me when I get the $$ saved up. I had to put new tires on it. but I am not complaining. The thing makes me grin every time I twist the fun lever. Like I heard once the VMax is the Beauty and the Beast all wrapped up in one.

Mike W.

WOW! That's a clean ass bike for being 16!

Sean's seat not only are more comfy but they also look better IMO.

Back