New VMAX shocks!!! NEVADA ANYONE?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I am working with a vendor to create new shocks for the vmax. They need someone local to Las Vegas, NV. Please let me know if your close to there.

Tell 'em to buy a set of Works Performance Street Trackers , copy them , sell 'em for $ 350 , and I'll buy 3 sets myself . :rofl_200:

Sounds like ricor.

Mike, you are correct. I have been talking with Brian at Ricor for awhile about getting the rears out for the vmax. I have the intimidators and love how they feel so I'm working with him to get these rears done so I can get a set to compliment the front!

They'll be close to $900! I can't imagine many will take that bite when you can get Works for the same or less.

http://store.ricorshocks.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=27

Looks like they are selling them for $870 discounted down to $629 with a $250 deposit. Perhaps they will do a deep 50% discount like the ricor intimidators when they first came out? I jumped on that deal and they are awesome!

Don't the 440 Progressives already have the same valving that they do?

To what I see, they valve them to your settings like the works performance. The progressive 440's are IAS, but I dont think they are valved to your weight.

I'm in the Vegas area and am very interested in these shocks. I've been looking to improve my handling for awhile now and cant decide what setup to go with, if these are an equal affordable set as the works then im in and would be more than willing to donate my bike for testing haha, if i get a discount ;) Are the 43 MM Intiminator's good with after market springs?

I'm in the Vegas area and am very interested in these shocks. I've been looking to improve my handling for awhile now and cant decide what setup to go with, if these are an equal affordable set as the works then im in and would be more than willing to donate my bike for testing haha, if i get a discount ;) Are the 43 MM Intiminator's good with after market springs?

I have the progressive front fork springs lowered 1" with the intimidators installed which are a drastically good improvement from the stock.

As to the shocks, I talked with Brian at Ricor since I had a spare set to loan them. They pretty much want about $630 which is the sites price and he said thats their discounted price. Might be better off just getting the progressive 440s setup on the bike since those are very good and similar for a few hundred less.

Back