NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sure look unstoppable(GB). I don't want to jinz your team unless they play us in the Superbowl(not likely we'll be there this year) Othewise I hope it happens. I'm tired of Miami still holding the record.
But, in 2007 it didn't look like anyone could touch the Pat's. Along come the Giants catching big passes,even on their helmets??? Playing the game of their life. Rushing 4 guys but playing like 7. The Pat's trying to mail it in then go home and get the new ring. Asante Samual dropping the game winning interception (which is why he's gone plus his huge contract).
No, we'll never get over that game! It'd take 3 more superbowls, which with this defense is not possible I have to admitt. On any given Sunday!
Steve-o

My Packers are 11-0 for the first time in Franchise history.

Gotta love that!

Brian

The early (noon CST) NFL games air at around 4 am Monday morning here. Fortunately, we have a down day Monday so I will actually get to watch football. Go Pack Go!

.....last week of the regular season...........what will it look like after this weekend??......just muttering aloud........what a while run so far with a season that pretty much started out with a lockout.....

Ups and Downs, Flipping over defenders, Teams shedding 20-year-old records, new records broken. I'm loving this season. I hope that the playoffs are just as entertaining.

I'm liking the way my Hawks are growing, hopefully they'll pony up the cash for Lynch and we get to keep the running game. The good thing about being a Seahawk fan is you don't really expect the wins, but when they do its gravy :biglaugh:,But that's life being a fan since 77.

I have to root for the Packers for the Superbowl. My best friend, Al, was the most die hard packer fan you would ever meet. He would take every win and loss with pride. He passed away a couple of years ago from a heart attack at only 47-years-old. I know he's looking down on Green Bay with his toes, fingers and wings crossed for a repeat :clapping:

.....here comes Week 16.....enjoy....it's gonna be basketball & golf soon...YUCK!!
No way Mike, BB and golf only in extreme emergencies! DO NOT fall easily into the BB and golf doldrums! :biglaugh:
After football comes hockey, then baseball then back to football, glorius football!
We still have on hand the CFB Bowls and Pro playoffs to look forward too. Plenty of football left!!!:punk:

I will bet you a $25 morley gift certificate that the steelers will go farther in the playoffs than your pats will... probably not a good idea cause everytime i put money on the steelers i get burnt, but what the hell i love the black and gold :banana:

You up for the bet?

Bill it looks like I beat you. Patriots made it further in the playoffs. Wish you guys would have won and we could have uped the wadger.
Mark

Can't believe Tebow and the Broncos beat the Steelers yesterday. Don't think the Broncos have much chance of getting past the Pats next weekend though.

Bill it looks like I beat you. Patriots made it further in the playoffs. Wish you guys would have won and we could have uped the wadger.
Mark

Sad day for steeler nation for sure :damn angry:
I was really hoping for the steelers to play the pats...

I am ordering some new galfer lines from Sean this week, i will add an extra $25 to cover our bet. what are you gonna spend the money on? you have lots of options with Sean :punk:

No way Mike, BB and golf only in extreme emergencies! DO NOT fall easily into the BB and golf doldrums! :biglaugh:
After football comes hockey, then baseball then back to football, glorius football!
We still have on hand the CFB Bowls and Pro playoffs to look forward too. Plenty of football left!!!:punk:

NOT gonna happen, Brian!!!!.......I have NO use for BB or golf and i'm not a baseball fan either...all I have is football and every year at this time it sucks you in, gets you all excited and crazy to the Superbowl, then .....SHUTS OFF!!! :damn angry: ......no methadone to be found anywhere!!

......I watch a little racing but it's totally different.............

I hate when the football season ends too. To me, watching other sports isn't the same either. Especially, when the Pat's are on their way home and it's before the Superbowl game.(Another spoiled fan) That's ok, I was a fan when a ticket to the Pat's game wasn't a big deal to have and was given away a lot.
We don't match up well with Pittsburg when they're healthy-nor do most. Denver played a very beat up, one dimensional Pitt. team. An injured Ben and no running attach made it easier for Denver. But I'm glad it's Denver coming to town instead. Of course Denver has incredible momentum coming off that win last week. They will be hard to defend. Go Pat's
Steve

NOT gonna happen, Brian!!!!.......I have NO use for BB or golf and i'm not a baseball fan either...all I have is football and every year at this time it sucks you in, gets you all excited and crazy to the Superbowl, then .....SHUTS OFF!!! :damn angry: ......no methadone to be found anywhere!!

......I watch a little racing but it's totally different.............
Well I know what you mean, football is def #1! Luckily for me hockey is a close second, and I'd rather listen to a baseball game on the radio.
At least we have bikes to tweek and ~6 months to ride them!:punk:

Short and sweet...Pats and Giants in the Super Bowl...Pats redeem themselves this time out...for #4...you heard it here first...:punk:

Short and sweet...Pats and Giants in the Super Bowl...Pats redeem themselves this time out...for #4...you heard it here first...:punk:

This would be a great rematch, however I think the 49er defense is going to shut down Manning.

The Pat's just getting to the AFC championship is incredible. The defense looks like crap statistically, but is deceptive. 13-3 is what matters. Once the D got healthy it was like a different team. The offense is as good as any I've ever seen. The Nfl will be changed forever. Big talented tight ends will draft high. Corners will get bigger to stop them. The deep threat will not be so important in the near future. Regardless of what happens other teams will see what N.E. did this year. Of course a hall of fame bound QB and head coach doesn’t hurt to have. Tomorrow’s game will be a battle of the offensive and defensive lineman. The Ravens are no slouch, but watching the films they have to wonder how they'll pull it off. Good match up in the middle. Rice is a great runner. Flaco is slightly better than average. The Ravens D is better than N.E. but not the Ravens D of two years ago. Go Pat's!
Steve

I'm looking for the Patriot's offense to finnese the Browns, err Ravens defense. I think the tightend offense will work well and show the brash black birds the door!
I hope the Jim "Michigan Man" Harbaugh can lead the upstart 49'ers past the Giants... although that Giant Def line is a tough bunch to deal with!
If both the Pat's and 49'ers pull through into the Super Bowl there will be two Michigan quarterbacks in there, one as a quarterback and other as a head coach!

I've learned not to jiyx myself by making comments before the game.......my mouth is staying shut.......and my money stays in my pocket.....:eusa_dance:

I know this....if both teams bring their "A" game it will be quite the battle....

I do not care who is playing, I want to watch a good game. I hate blow outs and one sided games, I end up turning the channel over.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back