NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea...I won't say who I was for, but I was against the Patriots simply because of DeflateGate and the fact that I'm still fighting the civil war BUT....

How Bout That Obama??? Avoided the "Who do you think will win the game" Question like a pro and then slammed the Republicans. What was that even doing before a football game???

What an Ass.

And did I mention that the legal entity that is the NFL is TAX EXEMPT?

WTF? They make all that money and they DON'T PAY TAXES???

And can anyone whine louder about concussions in Pro ball??? Really? You didn't think it would hurt you? You want more money and to have the NFL pay your medical bills??? One ex-player being interviewed about this issue says we have to alter the sport to the point that we can safely get rid of helmets. REALLY????

Let's ban football in all schools and let the NFL pay some taxes and hire guys off the street to play pro ball. I bet it would be a lot more fun to watch.

Jeez.

In closing...The best part of the show was NOT Kati Perry, it was the fight near the end of the game.

The turnover at the end, was the worst play call in Superbowl history and will be talked about FOREVER!

Good game otherwise.

An excellent game, those are the Super Bowls that I love! OTOH, I don't know why everyone says that was the worse call. Patriots are lined up for a run, and are expecting a run. Why would you call a play that the defense is expecting? It worked for the Seahawks at the end of the 2 quarter to throw the ball for their 2nd touchdown. . If it worked, Carroll would be called genius for tricking the Pats into expecting a run play.

Yea...I won't say who I was for, but I was against the Patriots simply because of DeflateGate and the fact that I'm still fighting the civil war BUT....

Try checking nfl.com for an update on "deflategate" and find out that it was basically all bs. Yellow journalism as its best.

"Just win baby"

Old enough to still be a Raiders devote. When Otis Sistrunk said he was from the University of Mars and the Raiders were "feared" team ( remember Dr. Death ). was my awakening to the NFL. Some day they will come back!!!

In an earlier post I hoped the Seahawks would get thier colective asses handed to them---- Well I'm glad the Pats won--- mostly to see the halks LOSE.

I'm a true Eagles fan
root for the EAGLES and anyone who whoops the cowboys.

FLY EAGLES FLY

OK...because the Pats have a bye this week and I'm bored... I'll make my prediction...repeat Super Bowl Championship for the New England Patriots...take it to the bank...you pissed Brady off ( you know who you are... )and he's going to prove he's the greatest quarterback in history ! 5 Super Bowl rings...and he's walking off into the sunset...:punk:

OK...because the Pats have a bye this week and I'm bored... I'll make my prediction...repeat Super Bowl Championship for the New England Patriots...take it to the bank...you pissed Brady off ( you know who you are... )and he's going to prove he's the greatest quarterback in history ! 5 Super Bowl rings...and he's walking off into the sunset...:punk:

I believe the Giants - Bills game should be entertaining. I agree the Pats are always in the running for the SB run. I think the Cardinals and Green Bay are also in the running. Not sure about the Seahawks yet.

Posted this on the Harley forum...the Pats find a way to make the other teams lose...think about it...:ummm:

:punk:

Not hearing much about the 10 and 0 Patriots...not much left to the offense...but that D is running on all cylinders...D wins super bowls...nuff said ? :confused2:

Go Pats...:punk:

Not hearing much about the 10 and 0 Patriots...not much left to the offense...but that D is running on all cylinders...D wins super bowls...nuff said ? :confused2:

Go Pats...:punk:

No kidding, the O line is pretty empty. Any word on how long Amendola is out for? Hand it to the Bills though for outstanding pass defense!

Tomlin has the Steelers playing hot and into the playoffs for now. With the toothless Ravens up next then finishing with the Browns they should take another step forward in their playoff run. The Jets have to face the Patriots and then the Bills so their road to the playoffs is a little tougher.
With the Steelers playing good football they will be a tough team to beat as long as the defense can play like they did against Denver in the second half. The offense is one of the best in the league so they should be in every game, Big Ben to Brown is all but unstoppable!

The Pat's resemble a MASH unit on both sides of the ball right now. But leave it to Coach to find players, at the 11th hour,that can help. Joey Iosepha off the practice squad and now Stephen Jackson on fresh legs. James White, a sleeper off the end of the bench. It's giving the running game some attitude. Three starters in the backfield out on season ending injuries. One of the best slot receivers in the game, Julian Edelman, out. Starting left tackle, Soldier, out. Starting guard, Wendell, out. The defense has it's injuries too, but lots of quality depth left. 12-2? Amazing. N.E. & Carolina is possible? Go Pat's!

Latest posts

Back