Not having the best of days? Try this!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is Relaxing and Therapeutic. It also helps with some depression like stated below.

When you get down and out, maybe a little depressed, it always helps to think of your friends enduring harder times than yourself. For me, this has helped tremendously. What fun!!!

If he gets stuck between the balls click and drag him to get him moving again.

http://media.y8.com/system/contents/13365/original/Falling_Obama.swf

If you left click and hold you can bang him around some.Cool danny thanks,Hope you guy's are staying warm,Got all i can handle on my plate,Felt good to play with this,Spring please hurry!

I suspect the NSA is watching that game. I see, at the very least, income tax audits for each of you. Perhaps innocent looking traffic stops frequently between your homes and places of work. And if I were you, I'd be sure to draw the curtains closed.

It's NOT NICE to make fun of "THE OBAMA" aka CHOSEN ONE.

I imagine the NSA and the rest of the alphabet soup has given up trying to track all the negative things said against the current administration. When you have a 38% approval rating, what do you expect?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

you can click on him drag him thru the tinniest gaps inbetween the balls.....holy he is flexible.....lol

sure is a pick me upper dan-o

I imagine the NSA and the rest of the alphabet soup has given up trying to track all the negative things said against the current administration. When you have a 38% approval rating, what do you expect?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Prolly searching YOUR house as we speak. :biglaugh:

The Chosen One rated 5th best president - EVER!

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever! The A&M's Public Relations Office released the following statement, "...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."

The details according to TEXAS A&M:

#1. Reagan & Lincoln tied for first,

#2. Twenty three presidents tied for second,

#3. Seventeen other presidents tied for third,

#4. Jimmy Carter came in fourth, and

#5. Obama came in fifth!

I tend to agree with this latest rating.

I suspect the NSA is watching that game. I see, at the very least, income tax audits for each of you. Perhaps innocent looking traffic stops frequently between your homes and places of work. And if I were you, I'd be sure to draw the curtains closed.

It's NOT NICE to make fun of "THE OBAMA" aka CHOSEN ONE.

LOL...Good....toe the party line.

Too bad there couldnt have been a recording "If you like your Dr, you can keep it." to listen to as you drag him around.

Re: The Chosen One rated 5th best president - EVER!

From a total of 44 US Presidents: Obama is rated as the 5th best President ever! The A&M's Public Relations Office released the following statement, "...after only 5 years in office, Americans have rated President Obama the 5th best President ever."

The details according to TEXAS A&M:

#1. Reagan & Lincoln tied for first,

#2. Twenty three presidents tied for second,

#3. Seventeen other presidents tied for third,

#4. Jimmy Carter came in fourth, and

#5. Obama came in fifth!

I tend to agree with this latest rating.

THAT'S funny....and true as the spoken word!! :punk: :rofl_200:

Back