Now this is a sportster I would ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One HD you could actually pick out of the crowd of "customs". Nice tasteful job.

Too bad it's an 883, so it's about as speedy as a school bus.

I like the look of the Cafe style Harley's much better than the stock look. This is where Harley should have gone with their sportster line for sure....IMHO

Wonder how loud it is with the short headers and no muffler of any kind...

Thats a good lookin Sporty. Not really my style, but I can appreciate the look! Here's a couple pics of my old sporty that I built....or whats left of a sporty, not much really. It was a fun bike. No suspension front or rear, chain flappin slingin grease everywhere, 1200 engine, slow as molasses and effin LOUD! This was the hardest bike to ride, that I have ever ridden! The 45* rake all in the neck made the front end always want to flop over to one side or another. So at low speds, say youre making a left turn, the bars want to flop all the way to the left, so you are actually pushing them to the right really hard! You control youre left turn by how hard you are pushing to the right......hard to explain, but took me quite a while to get the hang of riding this beast around. Name was Lil Frankenstein.....pretty self explanatory as to why..... Fun build and fun bike, good conversation piece, but not fun for long rides and that bike kinda scared me.....always wondering what was going to come apart next and at what speed. The chain really worried me, it would flap around something fierce and I always wondered what a chain weedwacker with a 3' line would do to me. Lol, silly thing.....:rofl_200:

Attachments

• DSCI0741.jpg
    DSCI0741.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCI0745.jpg
    DSCI0745.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCI0750.jpg
    DSCI0750.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 25
  • DSCI0752.jpg
    DSCI0752.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 20
That's stretched out! Glad you figured out how to ride it, not sure I would. Both are great looking bikes for someone else. I like quiet and no leg burns. I don't want people to know I was there!

Oh no, a Hardly I like, damn.

However it does look the single most uncomfortable thing to ride.

I like both of those but I have to wonder how bad the vibration would be.

Has anyone seen the 2013 V-Rods. They have scoops! Look at the seat. If they keep it up, it won't belong till they have their own V4.

http://motorsportedition.com/2013-harley-davidson-vrscf-v-rod-muscle-review/

2013-Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod-muscle-11.jpg

I like both of those but I have to wonder how bad the vibration would be.

Has anyone seen the 2013 V-Rods. They have scoops! Look at the seat. If they keep it up, it won't belong till they have their own V4.

http://motorsportedition.com/2013-harley-davidson-vrscf-v-rod-muscle-review/

2013-Harley-Davidson-VRSCF-V-Rod-muscle-11.jpg
I have ridden my fare share of the 11-12 Muscles & I have to say after my 5 mile test rides I had to ride them on I wanted off. I felt like a freakin horseshoe trying to ride them. I am not saying there not good bike's probably one of the best Harley has but very uncomfortable.

Back