numb whang

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellyear

Reaction score
have notist on longer rides things get arlarmingley numb in the wang department
dus this hapen to others and is there a fix ? :ummm::ummm::ummm:

You need a set of turbo nad whackers, also referred to as "clackers". Available at any Wal-Mart or Cracker Barrell near you............

bolaClack.png

I find that proper adjustment in the beginning and while riding standing up on pegs lets down there in the area unsufficate . Also watch out for whitey tighties they can slowly creep and strangle too .

can soumone post a link to the gyes that make the after market seats as im in oz and thers not much hear

Sounds like a case of small-dick syndrome...that's why MOST guys buy Harley's ( but NOT ALL , does not include former VMax owners )...anyways , you can put a Harley seat on or stuff a zucchini in your pants... :rofl_200:

can soumone post a link to the gyes that make the after market seats as im in oz and thers not much hear

Maxgasser and Sean Morley on here can re-do / sell you a new seat. Postage wouldn't be cheap. I found a piece of leather , took it to a local boat seat , car seat upholstery shop and had them show me the many choices of foam now available . They added some to the width of my stock seat frame and a good bit of height too , as my legs would cramp soon on the stock seat. it wasn't cheap , but neither is a new seat. It now looks a bit big for the bike , but when I'm on it is what matters to me. Comfy for riding all day with no numb nuts .

The Mrs. loves her new spot as well. :punk:

Attachments

• DSC03795.jpg
    DSC03795.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 45
I'm not convinced installing a cut-down seat is the best option for an already compressed crotch seating position (the cut-down will only bring your knees up...I couldn't get rid of mine fast enough and I'm only 5'9"). What really helps is the ability to stretch out a bit - my suggestion (which is cheaper as well) would be to install a set of case guards as they act as nice "highway pegs" as well. Those little beauties have made the longer trips much more enjoyable...just my $0.02

I'm not convinced installing a cut-down seat is the best option for an already compressed crotch seating position (the cut-down will only bring your knees up...I couldn't get rid of mine fast enough and I'm only 5'9"). What really helps is the ability to stretch out a bit - my suggestion (which is cheaper as well) would be to install a set of case guards as they act as nice "highway pegs" as well. Those little beauties have made the longer trips much more enjoyable...just my $0.02

+ 1 .... and if you're 6 ft. and up , i would suggest forward controls . It may take a little off your cornering speeds and drag racing position , but for most of my cruising riding , it really takes a load off my legs and back.

take it to an upholstery shop. have them save your cover (they're gonna need a template for the asymmetrical horn of the seat), and start cutting the foam so it's flatter. It doesn't have to be lower. It just needs way less radius. They'll be able to get it done for less than it might cost to get Sean (morley) or Rick (Maxgasser) to make you one and send it. That said, Rick's seat is apparently amazing, and Sean's feels way better than stock as well. I've only sat on a Muscle mid-cut seat, but it felt good to me.

Im 6', 230, love my cut down Sportmax seat. Hundreds of miles with no problems.

Tried forward pegs and it felt like I was along for the ride, not part of the bike. Absolutely hated them.

Anything is better than stock seat.

yep did that as soon as i got the bike made my own will post piks later

take it to an upholstery shop. have them save your cover (they're gonna need a template for the asymmetrical horn of the seat), and start cutting the foam so it's flatter. It doesn't have to be lower. It just needs way less radius. They'll be able to get it done for less than it might cost to get Sean (morley) or Rick (Maxgasser) to make you one and send it. That said, Rick's seat is apparently amazing, and Sean's feels way better than stock as well. I've only sat on a Muscle mid-cut seat, but it felt good to me.

will try that i think sonds like a plane

Sounds like a case of small-dick syndrome...that's why MOST guys buy Harley's ( but NOT ALL , does not include former VMax owners )...anyways , you can put a Harley seat on or stuff a zucchini in your pants... :rofl_200:

if it was littel like sum then it would not go numb now would it,
so i take it you find the stock seat cumffy on long trips do you pee wee :rofl_200:

Attachments

• IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1284.JPG
    IMG_1284.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1283.JPG
    IMG_1283.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1282.JPG
    IMG_1282.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 15
There are a couple MAXGASSERS in Oz now , I believe at the time shipping was around $110

Back