Oakland County MI?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n1stang_guy

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first post and i have to say this bike is the best investment i have ever made. im looking for some v-max bikes near milford mi. im tired of riding with harleys im 20 thats not my thing.

oh yea my bike is a 1989 carbon fiber edition runs great!

n1stang_guy,

Like you, I've never really had the desire to be a Harley guy. It's just all waaaay to cool for me. I'm not sure if I could keep up with the whole Harley persona that is presented to us in our area. It?s kind-of-weird how so many people in our area gravitate to a Harley. It?s my opinion that there is a certain air around/about people who will over-pay for a bike that is just O.K..

The V-Max?now there?s a bike! The style, power, price, reliability, and even now the history behind the bike; why buy $$ a Harley? Thanks to help from this forum, I just purchased my (dark red/wine/maroon?) 1992. Because I don?t like to be a follower, I was really-really hoping to be the only V-Max running around Milford. I?ve only seen one (once?) in our area at M-59 & Hickory Ridge Rd. I think it was a 1996. I?ve never seen him again.

None the less I?m happy for you and your purchase and glad there is at least one guy directly in Milford that shares my sense of style in a bike. I won?t be fully licensed and registered until July. Not sure that we could really ride together anyway. Based on your age, and the fact that most Harley riders in our area are old slow cruisers, I am willing to bet our riding styles may be a little different.

Yep you?ve guessed it, not all old guys ride Harley?s. My head is plenty bald and my goat is plenty gray. Maybe I will see you in or around town sometime. If you take time to view some posts & profiles within this forum you will notice there are many knowledgeable owners Way-Way-Way beyond their 20?s. If your Dad hasn?t told you yet, I?m going to tell you what my 75yr. old Dad told me - ?Don?t kill yourself on that damn machine!!? Drivers around here all yak to way much their cell phones and have there head way up their....:red ass: 's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIP7JZsaxIM

Attachments

• P1010052.jpg
    P1010052.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 7
  • P1010053.jpg
    P1010053.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 8
IM WILLING TO RIDE WITH ANYONE. MY GIRLFRIENDS DAD RIDES A HARLEY AND HE ALSO HAS A 86 V-MAX MINT. I RIDE WITH HIM BUT HE LEAVES ME IN THE DUST ON THE V-MAX AND HIS HARLEY IS TOO DAMN BIG. I ALSO LIVE NEAR M-59 AND HICKORY RIDGE IF YOU WANT ILL STOP BY AND COMPARE BIKES. ID LIKE TO LEARN A BIT MORE ABOUT IT. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW IF IM ONE OF THE YOUNGEST OWNERS OF THIS BIKE.

ANYWAY IF YOU WANT TO SEND SOME PICS MY EMAIL IS

[email protected]

no your probably not the youngest. I bought mine last june when i was 20, and i turn 22 this july. Glad to see some new members talking on here! U guys should post a little about yourselfs in the thread titled, "who are you"

peace

n1stang_guy - I sent you an e-mail.

clintard - I'll post my ugly mug & more info in "who are you" when I get a little more time. This weekend is going to be very busy for me. Are U in there? How about I just take look. Duh.......

Back