omg

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where have you been this past year mate?... :biglaugh:

Yamaha+VMAX+Hyper+Modified+2.jpg

Only Marcus Walz didn't do much I think. For the 2 others, no matter if we like it or not they did quite some changes on the bike.
Too bad the focus of the challenge ended up only cosmetic.

Crazy French guy, I wonder if it's restricted to 100bhp :rofl_200:
yamaha-v-max-motorcycle-5.jpg

I also like what he did with the Gen1
8164012_large2.jpg

If that were in production, I'd have my own gen II. Love the exhaust.

I'd pick the Gen1 Black one, I liked the lean and mean look o it much more. Gen 2 looked almost like a really bulky, fancy scooter.

....jk! :)

I just wished the scoops did something, other than for looks. I like the looks of what he did to the bike over the other 2 also. And for the contest they did not have that much time to finish the project lazerth did say he would love to open the motor up even more, but with the due date being so short they had to more for the looks than power.

Only Marcus Walz didn't do much I think. For the 2 others, no matter if we like it or not they did quite some changes on the bike.
Too bad the focus of the challenge ended up only cosmetic.

Right? Roland Sands Completely out did the engineering on this project. Moved the fuel cell to the swing arm rebuilt the sub frame far more than cosmetics

That Lazerth modification looks like something that could have rolled out of Yamaha's R&D works.....or a Transformers movie. He did an amazing job of carrying the theme across the entire bike, front to rear. Everything looks like it belongs. That guy has got truck loads of design talent.

Back