One man's opinion re Donald Trump

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did life get better for you in the last 7 years
Yes, as a matter of fact, my life has gotten MUCH MUCH better in the last 7 years.
I am free of my ex-leech, my salary went up over 10 percent, my taxes went down on my house, gas prices dropped from $4/gallon to under $2/gallon, my fuel oil prices dropped as did my propane prices, my credit rating went up to well over 800, and I just about finished paying off my house and my car (a couple of months to go.)
What's your point?

Last edited:
Found this on another forum

Can't help but think if oblamer would have been put under the same microscope as Trump....and exposed as the totally unqualified, inexperienced baffoon that he was....none of this would be happening.

But he wasn't, and it is....and now we got the hildabeast saying a "commander in chief should fight for their country not embarrass it"...and the crowds go wild!! :party:

Uh Hillary, some of us remember Monica spewing royal jizz all over the Oral Office....like THAT wasn't just a little embarrassing for the country? :wkwk:

I can't believe ANYONE would actually vote for this dipshit, Trump, much less admit it. Have you heard the latest, that he would be his own foreign policy adviser? Ba-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Well, Repugnicant party, thank you for ensuring that we'll have another Democrat in the Oval Office next term. (I just wish it were Bernie, not Hillary, but ANYONE is better than Trump!)

I can't believe ANYONE would actually vote for this dipshit, Trump, much less admit it. Have you heard the latest, that he would be his own foreign policy adviser? Ba-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Well, Repugnicant party, thank you for ensuring that we'll have another Democrat in the Oval Office next term. (I just wish it were Bernie, not Hillary, but ANYONE is better than Trump!)

Pete I wish I lived in the same world as you where there were no illegal immigrants flooding the border where all terrorist stay in their own countries I wish the price of propane was more important than the future of this great country I love this country that is my point sir congratulations on your 800 credit score there some hard working Americans living paycheck to paycheck while some others receive a monthly check for doing nothing and cry about something that ended 150 years ago consider your self blessed because the Obama years have not been as good to me and many others as it has to you the fact that we can have this conversation is what reminds me I live in the best place in the world and everyone has a right to their own opinion God Bless America

Latest posts

Back