Ouch!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, for sure. Of course...it's a poor handling HD.....

Ya know as much as i hate to say it, but anybody that rides something like that with a sleeveless t shirt and no gloves at those speeds deserves what he got.

Yep... Been there... NOT done that... The dragon blows IMO. The Charahala (sp?) skyway is the bomb.

And don't forget the Bald River Falls while you're in that general vicinity.......not to mention the Blue Ridge Parkway (f'n awesome)

Cherohala

Ya know as much as i hate to say it, but anybody that rides something like that with a sleeveless t shirt and no gloves at those speeds deserves what he got.

Hey! :damn angry: I resemble that comment - 'cept I'd have been wearing shorts too. :biglaugh:

How fast you reckon he was going, anyway, to catch air like that?

Hey! :damn angry: I resemble that comment - 'cept I'd have been wearing shorts too. :biglaugh:

How fast you reckon he was going, anyway, to catch air like that?

I dunno, if you replaced your bicycle's fork with two pogo sticks, I bet you'd launch pretty good off a speedbump too.

What are you, the forum representative for the Squids Local 513 or something? :rofl_200:

I dunno, if you replaced your bicycle's fork with two pogo sticks, I bet you'd launch pretty good off a speedbump too.

What are you, the forum representative for the Squids Local 513 or something? :rofl_200:

Local 51. Not the Local 513. :biglaugh:

i could care less what anyone wears when they ride. but i think the one piece green leather suit with green helmet and green boots with a green helmet on a green bike with green wheels is just a fashion thing

Is it me, or does the guy launching off the Harley look like he's using "Jazz Hands" in that picture?

Back