Parked it for the season!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Too soon..... At least I still have the RoadStar out for the next few weeks.
Only 5 months till Spring!

The blow-up fish is looking forward to warm weather, too.......

Attachments

• MaxScooter.jpg
    MaxScooter.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 58
I had to park mine too....Luckily I havent sold my CX500 turbo yet tho so I can still ride. But the CX aint NO VMAX!!!

I'll have the bike out until it snows....I just wear my snowmobile gear to stay warm. Motor runs better with cold air and cold fuel. Tires also have less traction.

Had mine out last Feburary when we got a freak 50* day and the roads were dry. I gave some snowmobilers some odd looks as I blew by them on the side of the road. I posted a gopro video of that ride somewhere here a while ago...100mph past snowbanks...lol

If not the bike, I'll have the Odyssey out.....finally got the 350 ready to rock...new u-joints, bearings, seals, replaced the broken wheel studs, got the carb dialed in. That thing is a riot to drive....can't believe nobody makes those on a large scale anymore.

Then when the snow gets too deep for that I'll break out the Cat......gotta have all your bases covered!

Bike is just about put up and getting ready to tear it down for now. When the snow flies, Its Mountain/Boondocking we go, out in the great Northwest! Sled season is close...

100_0364.jpg

They're talking that S word in Massachusetts this week. I made sure I got out there today. Tomorrow too. I could go for one more trip to see Dan-o before the bad weather kicks our butts. It's getting late. I''m hoping for another freak warm fest. Can't get enough.
Steve-o

Hell yea Steve-o!! C'mon over, we'll sit by the fire and have a cup! It's been burning all weekend and it doesn't look like I'll let it go out anytime soon! Love that wood heat! :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_1794.jpg
    100_1794.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 19
Toxic is parked for the season too! R/R went out on me Saturday so I think it was telling me it was time. Just gives me more time to get Toxic ready to go on the show circuit. 5 bike shows this winter, if I decide to attend them all. Will do 4 for sure, just a ton of work to get ready:eusa_dance:

Toxic is parked for the season too! R/R went out on me Saturday so I think it was telling me it was time. Just gives me more time to get Toxic ready to go on the show circuit. 5 bike shows this winter, if I decide to attend them all. Will do 4 for sure, just a ton of work to get ready:eusa_dance:
Keep us informed Jim. Will you do one on this side this year? I'd love to do a photo shoot of toxic.
Steve-o

Hell yea Steve-o!! C'mon over, we'll sit by the fire and have a cup! It's been burning all weekend and it doesn't look like I'll let it go out anytime soon! Love that wood heat! :clapping:
Very tempting Dan-o. You're place is great and the ride up is one of my favorite. The Taconic Parkway is my tuning stretch now...lol
I've held out on the wood so far. I ran out to early from burning in October last year. I see 39 deg, the stove get's lit. Darn, still 40.
Steve-o

Very tempting Dan-o. You're place is great and the ride up is one of my favorite. The Taconic Parkway is my tuning stretch now...lol
I've held out on the wood so far. I ran out to early from burning in October last year. I see 39 deg, the stove get's lit. Darn, still 40.
Steve-o

Yeah, I ran out early last year too....got that solved tho....got more wood for this year! :punk:

Keep us informed Jim. Will you do one on this side this year? I'd love to do a photo shoot of toxic.
Steve-o

I don't have any plans for any shows south of the border, yet. Of course Steve if you would like to come on up here for a show, I highly recommend the Toronto Supershow in January, you have a place to stay for free and I can arrange for a model or two to be there for a photo shoot:punk: We have a really big, 20' x 40', booth with up to 8 Vmax's in it. Can even get you a free pass for all 3 days of the show. It is the largest show in North America and well worth going to!!! You could fly into Niagara Falls or Buffalo and I could come on down and pick you up. That invitation is also open to others, just let me know as beds at my place fill up quickly sometimes for this show.

Back