Pittsburgh Run....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to Run solo on this one..Great bunch of guys..she will do just fine.
Garrett you have an idea on your route with your group?

Going to Run solo on this one..Great bunch of guys..she will do just fine.
Garrett you have an idea on your route with your group?

i just gotta make it to rochester, then i figure we set the cruise at about 95mph and fucking GOOOOOOOO. southwest ish.

Works for me bro...I'm Ready.....

my crew is slowly dwindling. george [if he can come] will have no problem keeping up as long as his engine can.

U shoulda seen him on the way to Utica. car was tailgating him, so he let him pass and then got right on his ass and started beeping and flipping him off.

we pulled over later and i asked him if he forgot he was on a bike. he said yes.

boston-driver-rage.

my crew is slowly dwindling. george [if he can come] will have no problem keeping up as long as his engine can.

U shoulda seen him on the way to Utica. car was tailgating him, so he let him pass and then got right on his ass and started beeping and flipping him off.

we pulled over later and i asked him if he forgot he was on a bike. he said yes.

boston-driver-rage.

Be great if george can make it..he probably figured he could eat the car and all was well. Yeah his v-twin will be wound tight on the super slab...

yea.

ya know for a 800 vtwin pulling a close to 300 lbs man plus gear, he kept up with us thru the adirondacks. just when we pushed well over 20 mph into the triple digits he couldn't. but i mean corners and stuff at the 75 - 95 mph mark he was typically fine. even passing n shit. i was impressed.

accuweather will have the thursday weather report starting tomorrow. can't believe this is about 2 weeks away. gotta get to the dyno guy to get my needle situation figured out.

george is officially out folks. started a residency program @ work and can't get weekdays off for a month or so....

might be solo until chris's.

Hey Garrett i found the perfect destination for saturdays ride, but only if George makes the run... :thumbs up:
http://www.dennysbeerbarrelpub.com/

Some clients from work took me to lunch there last year. We were watching some girl trying to put down a 2LB burger. She gave it a pretty good go but didn't finish the job. The thing was HUGE. Imagine a large dinner plate and a hamburger covering the whole damn thing. I've never seen anything like it.

Does anyone have the address of the motel. Also, what's the contact info if I dont make it by 6o'clock. I should ,but just in case. Anyone coming from down South? I'm ready to take the Vmax out for a looong ride:clapping:Hope she's up to it.

i remember a place like that back in montreal. they specially made the bun, was the size of plate, had 1lbs chicken, 1lbs bacon, about enough salad on there for family of 4 think there was also beef cant remember along with another full plate of fries, again for a family of 4. the deal had time limit and had to finish it all alone. well in my younger days no problem, finished it and actually started to eat my friends burgers (reg size) they couldnt finish. (got my free teeshirt) then off to 1/4 cheese cake at a local coffee shop. defiantly had a reputation with my co-workers after that one, no-one would share their food with me, i wonder why? hahahahha sounds like a place for george for sure.

Ok here is the address if you need it for mapquest or gps...

Red Roof Inn
2729 Mosside blvd
Monroeville, Pa 15146
(412) 856- 4738

All the rooms are on hold under my name.
If anyone that is coming can't make it to the motel by 6pm,
call me on my cell phone (412) 398-7670
and i will make sure you have a room.

Wont be long now, What is everyones ETA?

Chris, what time u want me in rochester? and how far r u from monroeville? maybe play it by eat, no sense in leaving at 7am if its gonna be 35 and at 9am its gonna be a nice 50.

Gonna leave Columbia,SC about 6am so I can get thru Charlotte before the rush hour starts. Google earth says about 9hr ride so I'd say 10hrs to stop for gas every 100 miles:bang head:ETA should be around 4pm. or before. Thanks for the quick address reply

Well, my bike is still torn apart and I don't have an exhaust, carbs, intake, clutch master or some other shit so I know I wont be riding it anytime in the forseeable future :bang head:. I may be able to borrow a bike for the Saturday ride. If that works out I hope you guys don't mind a H-D in the group.

Gotta find some time to do some favors with the excavator between now and then so I have some borrowing leverage:bang head:

Chris, what time u want me in rochester? and how far r u from monroeville? maybe play it by eat, no sense in leaving at 7am if its gonna be 35 and at 9am its gonna be a nice 50.

Garrett , I am before Rochester by 3 exits. Google Map Manchester, NY.

I am 360 Miles..5hrs from Monroeville, PA...

What time were you thinking

i'd love to stop and see my brother if it works into the schedule, but i don't want a late leave time either. i guess it'd probably be good to leave roch between 8-10 depending on weather?

I should be there by 4 at the latest. Does PA have helmet laws? We don't have them in Ohio, but I will bring the bucket with me if PA does.

Latest posts

Back