Proform shiftlight question.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bet it would as the harlan shift light is made for a camaro.

as far as i know (which isn't much)

its gotta be 2 cylinder capable. however depending on how the logic works on it you could set it for 4 cylinder and @ 4500rpm which would make it go on at 2 cylinder 9k rpms...

You may want to look into the Harlan Engineering shiftlight, it only costs ~$64 with bracket to install/ shipped.
I have one and it is super ez to program, install (may need to lengthen the wires) and works like a charm. It is also waterproof.

hey redbone, did you check out my harlan delay thread? does that seem to be on spec with how yours acts?

I pretty sure mine blinks close to my setting (8800 rpm, I think), but it's been since the end of October since I used the shift light. Redbone is torn down atm so I cannot test it out. I should have her running early in April and I will let you know how mine reads.

I pretty sure mine blinks close to my setting (8800 rpm, I think), but it's been since the end of October since I used the shift light. Redbone is torn down atm so I cannot test it out. I should have her running early in April and I will let you know how mine reads.

thanks man I appreciate it....

Back