progressive 440 shocks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Transam

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is looking but there is a guy selling
a pair of new progressive 440's for a buy it now price
of $299.99 on flea bay. Seems to be a good price as
everyone seems to be selling at $480 or higher. I'd buy them
but I'm tapped right now.
Chris

the shocks are from Tom at python motorsports they are 13" stock length but still a good deal for 440's.
Chris :punk:

If you use Paypal ebay is giving 10% off the rest of this month. Makes these shocks a real good buy.

If you use Paypal ebay is giving 10% off the rest of this month. Makes these shocks a real good buy.

Why yes they are and I just picked them up for under $300 shipped:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Anyone need/want a set of Progressive 412, 12.5" HD springs. Less than 2500 miles on them and not a single mark.

Are those gonna work on your bike? Progressive's site says the V-Max calls for the 440-4207C. I did'nt look at different years but i can't see them being any different. The spring rate is prolly the only thing different.

They are the standard not the heavy duty 440's they should be fine as long as i dont get to fat over the holidays. i am around a 190Lbs i dont think the hd's are needed until you get around 240lbs and over. it will be a bit before the go on its in pieces all over the garage doing the winter mod thing.
Chris :xmas:

i just picked up a set of 13" 440's from ebay for $150 + shipping brand new in box shipped fast. the guy had a price of $338 obo so i made a offer of $150 thinking no way he will take it but to my surprize he did. cant wait to put them on and here is the link if anyone wants to check this guy for more shocks.
Chris :santa:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...83190&ih=014&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=

I just got a set of brand new 440s on fleabay too - was 150 inc shipping! :worthy: Someone posted a link here - Deal Monger was the ebay seller I got mine from.

They're also the standard springs I believe, and are definitely one of the models (chrome) listed for the Vmax 1200 on Progressive's website. They've been going great so far, bike's definitely more stable in high speed bends, and generally the ride feels much smoother from OEM.

I have the preload at about '10 hand turns' in - just showing the 1st mark - for me 195lbs with FatMax bags and my laptop bag , and I think it may just be on the stiff side, but I like them a lot so far. :clapping:

Naughty, i saw the ones you got on ebay and knew you had dibbs on them so i checked deal monger and found the other ones. nice shocks for the price but they would have been sweet in black.
Chris :merrychristmas:

i just picked up a set of 13" 440's from ebay for $150 + shipping brand new in box shipped fast. the guy had a price of $338 obo so i made a offer of $150 thinking no way he will take it but to my surprize he did. cant wait to put them on and here is the link if anyone wants to check this guy for more shocks.
Chris :santa:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...83190&ih=014&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=

Thanks for the tip, Chris - just picked up the same 440's off this seller for the same price - $150.00 - best offer option - now that's a great deal! :eusa_dance:

Mike

Thanks for the tip, Chris - just picked up the same 440's off this seller for the same price - $150.00 - best offer option - now that's a great deal! :eusa_dance:

Mike

That's a screaming deal, gonna have to go check it out myself. I put 412's on my max, better than stock but at 11.5", man those suckers are hard. I'm thinking of taking an inch back.

It seems to good to be true until they show up new in the box. That guy must be stealing them to sell them at that price but its all good in my book!!
Mike, i remember talking to you about getting some 440's but i dont think either one of us wanted to kick out $400-$500 for a set but at $150 its the deal of the day.
Chris :hippy biker:

It seems to good to be true until they show up new in the box. That guy must be stealing them to sell them at that price but its all good in my book!!
Mike, i remember talking to you about getting some 440's but i dont think either one of us wanted to kick out $400-$500 for a set but at $150 its the deal of the day.
Chris :hippy biker:

We did talk about a while back and your on the money - this is a steal of a deal - thanks again for the tip.

Mike

That's a screaming deal, gonna have to go check it out myself. I put 412's on my max, better than stock but at 11.5", man those suckers are hard. I'm thinking of taking an inch back.

Hate to say it but I told you so :biglaugh:
at least you didnt megger your frame :bang head:

Laters

Back