Put the deposit down...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really missed out on an earlier deal.

1998 Vmax 14k - Cobra exhaust. Brand spankin' new Dunlop Qualifiers, brand new brakes. 4800 bucks. But I didn't organzie quickly enough, sat on the fence and lost it.

This ones a 1997 with 40 somthing K on her - and a 4 into 1 Hindle (I don't like a single exhaust at all). The price was better - but I am going to be putting new tires on it - and a new exhaust - so in the end im paying more for less bike :p

That being said - I'm really excited. Gonna spend a weekend just detailing it - and getting the feel of it.

There are a lot of things I already want to do - and I think I am going to start a thread on the progress of the bike.
________
buy vaporizer

Last edited:
Welcome to the uber sick world of the Vmax!! That Hindle is worth its weight in gold performance wise, but the 4-1 isnt for everyone. Might I suggest you post that you are looking to sell it and may part in trade for a good 4-2 system. If you ever need any help feel free to ask.

Back