• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Putting out feelers on my 06

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I changed my mind about selling my baby. What was I thinking lol. So you guys are gonna have to put up with me for awhile longer lol

I'm just gonna have to try and find time to ride her

If I put that much work into my Vmax the only way I'd sell it is if the mob was at my door threatening me with 2 choices, give up Mr. Max or give up my two boys keeping "Pete" company.

Beautiful bike man. Hope mine gets there someday.

If I put that much work into my Vmax the only way I'd sell it is if the mob was at my door threatening me with 2 choices, give up Mr. Max or give up my two boys keeping "Pete" company.

Beautiful bike man. Hope mine gets there someday.

Thanks. I just don't ride her enough and am putting an Inground pool in backyard. But your right I've done so much work into her I can never sell her lol. I had it an ebay and couldn't end auction early so I changed the price to $10,000. I figured if there was someone out there willing to pay that then they would love her like I do and she would be gone. But she's staying in her a/c and heated garage.

Your gonna love your new bike like all of us do on this forum. And yours will be where you want her to be in time. I remember saying the something when I first got her lol.

Latest posts

Back