Quick question about winter storage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Yikes! Sarah Palin, a tube of KY and a blowtorch couldn't keep you warm at that temp.

Sorry. Didn't know you knew the answer to the question you asked..
LOL!!
Actually the guys at Batteries Plus told me to take out my battery, put it on the end of a stick, and warm it over a fire on really chilly nights!:snow: And then come back and see them!:clapping:

putting my battery on a tender jr and leaving in the bike so i can turn the key everyonce in a while. its not out in the elements but its not heated either. its in a garage thats part of a basement at a buddies house.

I'm gonna dunk my bike in a tub of cosmoline. Mmmmmmm. I love that smell. That and canvas. And two stroke exhaust, thats all. Oh yeah, forgot about gun smoke, sometimes it makes me hungry. I'm hungry now, think it'll look and see what there is to snack on. BRB

Yikes! Sarah Palin, a tube of KY and a blowtorch couldn't keep you warm at that temp.

Nahh, Palin wouldn't be in my list of warming utensils. I like them to be able to carry on complete conversations, well maybe she could fetch the firewood. providing she didn't quit halfway through that.

Now the new Mrs. Alaska, now thats a woman!

Attachments

• Renee_Scott_Mrs_Alaska_United_States_2009_Pageant_2-389x630.jpg
    Renee_Scott_Mrs_Alaska_United_States_2009_Pageant_2-389x630.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Renee_Scott_Mrs_Alaska_United_States_2009_Pageant-554x600.jpg
    Renee_Scott_Mrs_Alaska_United_States_2009_Pageant-554x600.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 10
Nahh, Palin wouldn't be in my list of warming utensils. I like them to be able to carry on complete conversations, well maybe she could fetch the firewood. providing she didn't quit halfway through that.

Now the new Mrs. Alaska, now thats a woman!

Roger that KJ!! Indeed......an Artic Fox!! :punk:

I'm gonna dunk my bike in a tub of cosmoline. Mmmmmmm. I love that smell. That and canvas. And two stroke exhaust, thats all. Oh yeah, forgot about gun smoke, sometimes it makes me hungry. I'm hungry now, think it'll look and see what there is to snack on. BRB
:rofl_200::rofl_200:

OK after reading everyone's comments and suggestions something Sean said made me think that although starting my bike during the winter can be good, it can also casue problems if you don't do everything right, ie let it get to proper temps etc.

So to me since I have a full tank of gas with Seafoam and my battery tender jr connected just turning the key from time to time to fill the bowls seems to be the best way for me.....

Thanks for all your input

OK after reading everyone's comments and suggestions something Sean said made me think that although starting my bike during the winter can be good, it can also casue problems if you don't do everything right, ie let it get to proper temps etc.

So to me since I have a full tank of gas with Seafoam and my battery tender jr connected just turning the key from time to time to fill the bowls seems to be the best way for me.....

Thanks for all your input

That's what I do... Don't stress to much over it.

I leave mine indoors in my parents basement so that probably helps...:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back