• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Radiator Grille Screen wanted. 97 Max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dkid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a Nice Radiator Grille Screen for the Max. Can be Custom also if doesnt break the Bank. Lol.. If anyone has one laying Around. Thank you.. 👊👊

Looking for a Nice Radiator Grille Screen for the Max. Can be Custom also if doesnt break the Bank. Lol.. If anyone has one laying Around. Thank you.. 👊👊
I have a few stock one's but if you watch around some nice aftermarket one's pop up. I usually sell them pretty quick buy Sean Morley might have some.

I had these made at a local fab shop and can send you the bolt layout. Once you have the CNC engineering/layout you could design anything you wanted and have a shop cut them. Just need to find the file.

Attachments

• IMG_2662.jpeg
    IMG_2662.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
I had these made at a local fab shop and can send you the bolt layout. Once you have the CNC engineering/layout you could design anything you wanted and have a shop cut them. Just need to find the file.
Similar to the Beowolf in the UK---I've seen a few that caught the back of the front fender from a horizontal radiator aftermarket design.

Back