Recovering seats?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21Turner

Reaction score
Does anyone on here recover seats? I am buying a used Corbin for my bike it is in good shape but not perfect. I would like to recover it and find out how much it might cost?

We can reshape and recover the seat (or sell you one on exchange that is good). I have new and old style cores.

See our facebook site (in the signature) for pics of our seat work.

Sean

No one is the same, But I've yet to sit on any Corbin that was very comfortable when your feet are on the ground, too wide, and I'm 6' tall....

I'd recommend going back to the stock seat and having Sean re-cut and cover that one, Way more comfortable..

Plus the Corbin just doesn't look very good on a Max in my opinion, and it is just that, an opinion...the lines don't flow....

I'm 6'2" and the old Corbin Style works well for me. They are hard though. And, I can't have one on the 89
because it won't work with a driver backrest. Seat won't seat...:rofl_200: Can't have one on the 94 because my
Wife doesn't like the fact that I don't bolt them on. PITA to fill the gas...:bang head:

2 seats Sitting. I need to buy another Max so I can use them....:ummm:

Back