reliable suppliers?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozmacvmax12

Reaction score
Hi guys.I just want to know if anyone has bought anything from V-Max Outlaw recently?I have been trying to order some things off their site and got as far as telling them what I wanted and a couple of emails from Jerry to tell me some was unavailable,so I modified my order.He asked me if I wanted a Paypal invoice,to which I said yes-then nothing for a week!I emailed several times to no avail until I got (finally) a curt response saying I'd have an invoice tomorrow.That was 2 days ago!Is this store to be trusted?Any info is appreciated, thanks!

thanx Chuck-I'll stick with them and see how it goes.I really want a V-Max belt buckle among other things (like the cooler fan switch) and they are the only ones I've seen with them

I got an order from them last month , no issues...maybe your location raises a communication/timing problem . Keep trying...

Plus you get a free V Max Outlaw sticker with every order...:clapping:

:rofl_200:

thanx Chuck-I'll stick with them and see how it goes.I really want a V-Max belt buckle among other things (like the cooler fan switch) and they are the only ones I've seen with them

The cooler fan switch can be had much cheaper (maybe). Just order a coolant temp sensor for a 1988 Nissan Sentra 1.8L (you may not even have this car down under, or it may be a different name there). Its a direct fit and I bought mine locally much cheaper than what Vmaxoutlaw wanted.

thanx guys!Well I finally got my paypal invoice and paid the bill-now I just gotta wait......No we don't have a Nissan Centra-but probably any 1.8 litre Nissan of the same era would be right-anyway the V-Max Outlaw item is on it's way-AND my V-Max buckle!And yes Old Timer-a free sticker for the beer fridge is a nice little bonus!

Latest posts

Back