Reminder watch out for butt heads.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Shit!! Missed this somehow....man, sure glad everyone got through it unscathed! I've heard a lot of stories about biking in FL and it seems you guys got some really 'give a shit' cagers to deal with.

We had a similar incident on the Pizza Run a few years ago....it's fuckin' scary stuff!!

Up here I can usually find a reasonably safe place to run, may have to speed up some, or slow down a little, but somewhere there is a good spot to be.....it doesn't sound like that's an option for you guys.

About being on the jury in one of these cases? Ain't gonna happen.....the defense will bounce you as soon's they find out you're a biker....think they're trying to avoid a 'hanging jury'!! Go figure!

I got bounced and sent home on a DWI Case for being a "Biker". I'd have hung the Basturd... Spelled that way on purpose..:biglaugh:

Yeah, same here Dave...some case involving a fire related injury. They asked who is or was involved with fire & rescue......raised my hand and home I went! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back