RIP - Joey

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a shame when someone like this passes. I feel a loss in never meeting Joey. All the knowledge and stories
I'll never hear. For all of those who knew him, you have my Sincere Condolences... Garrett, thanks for what you
wrote of his life...
Dave in Florida

now thats an obituary. That part is awesome. This is the kinda guy you want to meet and spend hours talking about cycles with. The world will definitely miss him as I am sure his freinds and family will. Ride on Joey.

after joey passed, i talked to his wife and ended up securing one of his bikes. its nothing crazy, but he loved it, and he painted it himself. I've ridden it about 10 miles so far and quite a different bike. i'm very happy to have been able to have something like this of his!

Attachments

• dsc00001stq.jpg
    dsc00001stq.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 24
I never met the man, but feel he would have been a friend.
Rest In Peace Joey, the pain is over - and you're probably flying down some road up there with wings, not a bike!

you never know man u may have met joey. he didn't live all that far (utica).

after joey passed, i talked to his wife and ended up securing one of his bikes. its nothing crazy, but he loved it, and he painted it himself. I've ridden it about 10 miles so far and quite a different bike. i'm very happy to have been able to have something like this of his!

Sweet looking bike can't wait to see it in person. Sorry for your loss buddy . RIP uncle Joey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garret, sorry to hear of your loss, it sounds like the kind guy that if you knew him you were lucky to at least being able to have done so. I'm sure he's looking down smiling because one of his bikes went to someone he cared for dearly. Just know his suffering is over and keep your faith in God and someday you two can ride that great highway in the sky together. Your buddy, Ed

Back