Rip jr

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88vmx12

Reaction score
JR Rest in pease my friend, may all your anger and all of your worries be gone.......

JR was one of my very best friends and we had met way back in 93-94' him on his GSXR and myself on my virago. This guy could race them dang bikes knew tire compounds and jetting like the back of your hand. I have always tried to do what I could for him in the fabrication end of things like his old sportster that is in my photo album. The last thing I had done for him was weld in his roll cage for his drag race car several years ago. He went through some rough times , heart attack , stroke and then the local hospital butchershop didn't do him too good either about 10 years ago. In the end he found his wife cheating on him (she even hit me up and I never said anything because we have seen either way you will always lose a friend because you did or you didn't say anything) He then moved 700 miles back to where his family was from and only been there maybe 3 weeks if that. I had plans for a one day lay over in his town because I was flying through a week from this Sat. I then get a phone call from his brother that he has a massive heart attack that did him in this last Sunday. Needless to say I am pretty shook up along with my wife and kids they loved him dearly as he did them without ever feeling any obligation to return. He was that type of guy that my whole family loved him, even my grand parents . Attending family picnics and outings because he was that type of guy! JR you will be greatly missed and I will think of you often :punk:. FYI guys JR was that guy that had a few tattoos, rough on the edges skull and cross bones guy, but tender as mashed potatoes on the inside. I went to buy my wife a neclace for her birthday while I was home the day I found out of his passing. I happened to wonder by the wedding band section and had seen this black wedding band that had silver engraved skull and cross bones around the outside of it. I had my right hand ring finger checked and ordered a ring in his memory, and my wife did the same! Remember life is quick :bang head:

G

this ride is going quicker & quicker every day.....got to enjoy it while it lasts.....sorry to hear about your bud.......

Gannon, sorry to hear the loss of a great fiend. My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and JR's family. Remember the great times and treasure the memories.

Sorry for your loss, I just lost an old friend also and like you I'm still in shock and disbelief. I hope you find comfort in your memories of him and try to remember him in a way that will always keep his spirit alive. Maybe organize a bike ride or something you guys did together as an annual event. My prayers go out to you and your family at this time.

So Sad We Lose The Good People. Ass Holes seem to live forever.... Guess I should shut up. I've outlived all the men on my dads side except my dad.
Got 7 years to go then I guess I'm one too.

Very Sorry for Your Loss...:sad2:

Back