Ron Paul

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
I watched some of the republican debate last night.He has some radical ideas.Radical enough that I'll bet he gets bumped off or some kind of scandal that ruins him.

I share your concern for his safety. I've been following his campaign on the net and the debates on youtube etc.

His ideas are as old as your federal constitution. Those ideas were definitely very radical when they were thought up by the radicals (the British would have called them terrorists) who became the founding fathers of your nation.

I hope his message gets more listeners because from where I'm sitting your personal freedoms, constitution and Bill of Rights are being systematically ignored, abrogated or abolished by the people you trust to run your government.

It's like watching an injured animal suffer. Heartbreaking really.

It is bullshit that our govt. has become nothing but big business.
It does worry me about R.Paul wanting us to become isolationists again.Last time we did it we had to go through germany and japan after they already had half of the world conquered.

Back