Rusty McNeil needs your prayers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to the site, but my thoughts and prayers are with your family and your girls recovery.

Sent from my Smart-Ass phone.

Keep it up Ryan, you go girl. More people are pulling for you than you can know!
Someday YOU will be typing a progress report on this forum! Looking forward to that day whenever it is!
PATMAX

Keep it up Ryan, you go girl. More people are pulling for you than you can know!
Someday YOU will be typing a progress report on this forum! Looking forward to that day whenever it is!
PATMAX

+1

A ton of people sending all the love to you and your family

500x400-375x300.png

Last edited:

I am sure that when the time comes and she is made enough recovery that she will be told about all the people from all over the world pulling for her.

Rusty from personal history. The path may seem slow and long at first, but once the process of recovery gets moving it will come in leaps and bounds. The first day they got me out of bed I could not stand for 10 seconds but a week later I was walking with a walker week later I was dragging the nurses around. So before you know it she will be awake and then you will see the progress speed up. She is a fighter and has come a long way. We still think about your and Ryan daily.

I am sure that when the time comes and she is made enough recovery that she will be told about all the people from all over the world pulling for her.

Rusty from personal history. The path may seem slow and long at first, but once the process of recovery gets moving it will come in leaps and bounds. The first day they got me out of bed I could not stand for 10 seconds but a week later I was walking with a walker week later I was dragging the nurses around. So before you know it she will be awake and then you will see the progress speed up. She is a fighter and has come a long way. We still think about your and Ryan daily.
F
Thank you and to all the other kind and inspirational posts. Trying to keep our heads up. It's awfully easily to turn negative right now. Her neuro is not really looking very promising. But we know the road to recovery is just getting started. Ryan is still in intermediate care and waiting till lungs improve enough to get her to rehab. She is going thru a moaning and crying stage right now, and still no focus or tracking, she wont follow command at all at this point. The moaning crying has been going on for several days now about 20 hours out of the day. It's ripping my heart out but I keep hoping its merely misguided neurological activity. They've had a pain team assessment several times to assure its not due to pain, no firm answer yet but probably not they are saying. Without a doubt she has had severe brain shearing injuries and I cannot get that out of my mind. But there's no sense in borrowing trouble so we are just moving forward planning on the most aggressive therapy we can get her. As of yesterday it looks like she may be going to TIIR which is part of the Memorial Hermann system, they won't take her till her lungs are more fully recovered.
I'm trying to get all the pieces in place before I have to go back to work in another week. My wife Michelle is going to have a full plate to say the least.

God Bless you and your wife for being strong for Ryan. I'm still praying for Ryan's recovery and for you and your family the strength to get through it.
As you know, we are all here for you and willing to help in any way possible.

i can only imagine what you're going through rusty. stay strong and let me know if i can do anything at all. hell any of us do anything. definitely in my thoughts.

Thanks for the update Bro.... I am in complete faith that everything is going to be fine. She is definitely in good hands and surrounded by loving family. Stay strong and ignore the negative thoughts. , they will wear you out. Im right there with you in spirit and my thoughts are constantly focused on the positive for Ryan and you....

A113ycat

Rusty, we're all here for you. Thank You for keeping us up to date. All our Prayers and Love go out to you and your family, Always....

Dave in Florida.......

All our hopes and prayers we wish you the very best.God bless you your wife and ryan.Gods speed in her healing and recovery.Terry@ michele

Don't get negative and never give up....

My family and my coworkers and my friends here are praying and pulling for her......more can't hurt right?

Stay strong.....tough road ahead.....but at least the road is there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i " RUSTY " AS YOU NO , MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU MORE THEN EVER , I HAVE A HARD TIME POSTING ON THIS THREAD , EVERY TIME I READ IT I START TO CRY, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE YOUR PAIN AND CAN ONLY RELATE WITH THE LOVE WE SHARE FOR OUR CHILDREN , I NO HOW DEVASTATED I WOULD BE , THATS WHY I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU , BELIEVE ME , I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVERY DAY ! ...

i " RUSTY " AS YOU NO , MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU MORE THEN EVER , I HAVE A HARD TIME POSTING ON THIS THREAD , EVERY TIME I READ IT I START TO CRY, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE YOUR PAIN AND CAN ONLY RELATE WITH THE LOVE WE SHARE FOR OUR CHILDREN , I NO HOW DEVASTATED I WOULD BE , THATS WHY I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU , BELIEVE ME , I AM PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVERY DAY ! ...

+1 here. Ryan is still in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!!!! God bless you and your family.

I shared this with my girl friend, she wanted to go give Ryan a hug and pray for her and her family. We are all still hoping and waiting for the best news of all...

Back