Rusty McNeil needs your prayers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news.

Ryan, who is still in intermediate ICU, started tracking with her eyes today. Not like you or I but it's definetely there.

Even better news.
She started saying single words today, Daddy, Mommy, our names and some of her friends names when shown pictures. She's responded to questions with one word answers about things she likes etc.

By the end of the day she was stringing 3-4 word sentences together that made sense and were appropriate to the situation showing us she is pretty cognitive.

I cried when Michelle called to tell, am gong to be back up there first thing in the morning.

Her enunciation is terrible of course but I got a good feeling there's a lot of stuff in that darling little head looking for a way to get out. She just needs to gain the cooperation of her mouth.

Her fingers are starting to move individually with more motor skill too.

We toured Hermann's TIIR facility yesterday, it's a good one, the facility where that Arizona congresswoman Giffords rehabbed at when she was shot in the head. I think we'll have her in there in the next week or so.

Thanks guys for all of your support and prayers, y'all are awesome.

Wow that's fantastic news, it would seem that things are definitely looking better
for you all.:clapping:

Even though I'm on the other side of the earth this situation has touched me deeply, I think about your situation and think about my own daughter and what joy she brings to the family, I would hate to go through what you have endured.

Thanks for the update Rusty, even baby steps seem like leaps and bounds right now! Keeping Ryan and family in our thoughts and prayers!...............Tom.

Thank you for the update. That is great news. I knew that when she started to make progress it would be like I said, slow at first and then it will speed up. She is fighting a good fight, and it will be no easy task to get back where she was, but Ryan is on the road. And the place you toured is probably the best one in the country for her. So hang in there Rusty, she will show you what she is made of, kids are amazing. We will still pray your family and will keep your all in our prayers and thoughts.

Good news.

Ryan, who is still in intermediate ICU, started tracking with her eyes today. Not like you or I but it's definetely there.

Even better news.
She started saying single words today, Daddy, Mommy, our names and some of her friends names when shown pictures. She's responded to questions with one word answers about things she likes etc.

By the end of the day she was stringing 3-4 word sentences together that made sense and were appropriate to the situation showing us she is pretty cognitive.

I cried when Michelle called to tell, am gong to be back up there first thing in the morning.

Her enunciation is terrible of course but I got a good feeling there's a lot of stuff in that darling little head looking for a way to get out. She just needs to gain the cooperation of her mouth.

We toured Hermann's TIIR facility yesterday, it's a good one, the facility where that Arizona congresswoman Giffords rehabbed at when she was shot in the head. I think we'll have her in there in the next week or so.

Very happy to hear this Rusty. The prayers won't stop. The very best of luck to
a full recovery for your liittle girl. My little girl is in Houston teaching. Everytime I think of her, which is a lot, I say a prayer for Ryan.
Steve-o

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::th_image003::th_image003::th_image003:::band: :th_image003::th_image003::th_image003:

Good news.

Even better news.

Awesome... Great news. Still sending prayers from the northeast down.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

I cannot begin to explain how excited and overwhellmed I am for Ryan, you and your wife Rusty...This is the GREATEST NEWS YET!!!

Back