sad day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Kratzenberg

Reaction score
Lost my best buddy of 14 years today, Had to put him to sleep.
I dont have any children and this was my first dog, so i'm really going through a rough time right now. Couldnt ask for a better, loyal, friendly dog.

Good bye Tucker i'm going to miss you :wave bye::rip:

Attachments

• DSCN0205 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0205 (Small).JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 2011-08-07_08-52-33_904[1] (Small).JPG
    2011-08-07_08-52-33_904[1] (Small).JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 43
Bill, sorry to hear about the loss of Tucker. This summer we also had to put to sleep our faithful companion of 17 years. It is a sad loss. Try and think of all the great times Tucker provided you through out the years.

Bill, very sorry to hear about your loss. As they say, a dog is man's best friend and after 14 years together, you would have a very strong bond.

Mike

Sorry man, Sometimes it's harder to lose the animals than the humans.

Im sorry for your loss Bill, A man can have no better friend then his dog.

Lost my best buddy of 14 years today, Had to put him to sleep.
I dont have any children and this was my first dog, so i'm really going through a rough time right now. Couldnt ask for a better, loyal, friendly dog.

Good bye Tucker i'm going to miss you :wave bye::rip:
Very sorry to here this Bill. Dogs are like family for sure. Loosing them is super painfull.Call anytime
Steve

i I'M VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS BILL , YOU ALL NO HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY DOGS , YOU WILL START TO HEEL IN 6 MONTHS OR SO , BUT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET ! .. I JUST HAD TO HAVE MY DOG " DALLAS " PUT DOWN BEFORE I MOVED TO FLORIDA , I DIDN'T SLEEP FOR TWO DAYS , SO ON CHRISTMAS EVE , 3 1/2 WEEKS AGO , I TOOK OUT MY CAMCORDER TO CHARGE THE BATTERY AND SEE HOW MUCH TIME WAS LEFT ON THE DISK , AND THERE WAS ONLY 5 MINUTES LEFT , NOT ENOUGH FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING , SO I FINALIZED THE DISK AND PUT IT INTO THE DVD PLAYER TO SEE WHAT WAS ON IT , SO I COULD WRITE ON THE DISK WHAT WAS ON IT , AND DATE IT , AND IT WAS A RECORDING OF MY SON AND MY DOG " DALLAS " VERY MUCH ALIVE ! .. NEEDLESS TO SAY , IT MADE FOR A BAD NIGHT ! .. HANG IN THERE BILL , I'M SURE JUST BY YOU SHARING THIS WITH US THAT YOU WERE A GREAT DAD TO " TUCKER " !

Never an easy thing but I believe it hurts so much because God made it possible for us to have a special bond with our pets. My father in law just put down his cat of 14 years also named Tucker earlier this week. Smile ever time an old memory comes back. He looks like he was a good buddy. I'm sure he would miss the rumble of the Max coming back home and greeting you at the garage.

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Bill, very sorry for your loss. Hang in there and remember the all the good times.

You're in our thoughts bro, losing family is always a hard time, people or animals - hurts all the same. Like Buster said, think of all the good times!

Man that's tough. My buddy took his final breath three memorial days ago alittle after sunset. He gave our family 11 years of joy. I still have a pic of Tonic on my office desk. The toughest thing was when my daughter asked who was going to sleep at the foot of her bed to protect her at night. Ifeel your loss. Dogs are awesome!!!!

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Bill my wife and i lost a cat named M that was vary dear to us and we dident think we could own anther. But after a little time went by we found that having a pet in our lives is good for us so we went looking and found Tazz. He is vary different than M and will never replace her. But he is just as dear to us. I hope when your ready you will find your Tazz.

Aw shit Bill. That is tough.
My heart is with you. Dogs make the best people. Always.
I bet he taught you as much as you taught him!

We got a good dog in heaven too. I think they do OK there.

Rest in peace Tucker.

Back