Saddlemen Tail Bag

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a ship / steamer trunk , but it should hold a lot of stuff. I like mine taller and a little less wide / air resistant .

I was just about to buy a sissy bar bag before I shattered my sissy bar, and I did a lot of research on different bags for our bike.

If you want something big that can hold a lot of stuff, go to leatherup.com Very good selection, even better prices.

I highly recommend checking out the kuryakyn mini grantour. Kuryakayn in general seems to be a good start place. There is a video on YouTube of the mini grantour. CHECK IT OUT. Might be the perfect bag for our bike.

On sale on eBay for $122 Free Shipping OBO. I offered $100 and he said the lowest he can go is $118

There was a sale on saddleman's sport saddle bags on slickdeals.net

Type motorcycle in the search window in the top right of the page when you are on the homepage of slickdeals.net

Good Luck

thanks for all the advice guys. I ended up buying a set of Nelson-Rigg CL-850's off ebay. I've seen them on a bike before, they're big, but should hold everything i need.

Hope they size up ok on the VMax.

Back