Sandybikespares exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those things (knee guards) always make me think of Michael Myers in the Halloween series...

Your bike looks great, I like the orange paint. I like an orange bike. Don't own one myself, but maybe I'll paint one of my spare tins set, and then I will!

On my iPad I couldn't access the video, and no symbols as Joe suggested. What is the title on youtube if I went to the site directly?

Looks great! were`d you get the (im not sure what to call them) leg protectors, plates that come off the frame?

Thanks, I always wanted an orange bike, so I painted it myself. I'm doing the second set at the moment.

I like the dual exhaust look way more than I do the single Kerker like on my bike.

I like it a lot nice sound. Thanks for posting the info. More video's longer run time veeerooom.

Just a quick update on my exhaust.
still like Them a lot. The one thing That puts me off a bit is That I have To polish The headers from the engine down To The first bend regulary To Keep them looking like nice stainless Should . Some people like the disccoloring but I don't. The cans still look new with no polish
required. I m very happy with Them If anyone cares.

.. Matt

That's the advantage of double-walled pipes, much less tendency to blue out of the cyl head. But, more weight. Some people like the color change, titanium does that too, and it's noticeable when it's welded. No, I am not saying the exhaust is titanium.

I think the header pipes on the '85 were slightly-larger diameter but had to be reduced in size because supposedly the sound level exceeded their rating, or what was allowed. Maybe Patmax w/his five 1985's can chime-in, or another '85 owner still having their stock exhaust?

Just a quick update on my exhaust.
still like Them a lot. The one thing That puts me off a bit is That I have To polish The headers from the engine down To The first bend regulary To Keep them looking like nice stainless Should . Some people like the disccoloring but I don't. The cans still look new with no polish
required. I m very happy with Them If anyone cares.

.. Matt

Latest posts

Back