Saw a Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman98

Reaction score
seen a vmax today wonder who it was:confused2: [benton harbor MI] m 139 north............................... wildman

Re: seen a vmax

I spotted another random vmax today.

I drove down to Flatwoods, WV late last night. This morning I was driving through Summersville, WV and my low tire pressure warning went off. Stopped at 3 gas stations and no luck with air. 2 were out of order, one didn't even have it. Noticed a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge dealer sitting up on the hill.

I drove up to the dealer and around the back to the service dept. garage door. There was a car blocking the road, so I waited for them to move. Once they moved, I spotted a bike sitting at the corner of the building behind some bollards. As I got closer I realize it was a vmax.

It was a carbon fiber edition. Stock. Modified stock exhaust. I asked one of the guys who's bike it was and they said one of the mechanics. I didn't get to talk with him. The guy I talked to said he is looking to sell the gen1 and get a gen2. He went to tell me about his Warrior and some other stuff.

Anyways, always nice to see one out there. Wish I would have had the time to track him down and talk for a couple minutes. The whole work thing kinda got in the way. And a special thanks to the guys in the service dept for being friendly and helpful!

Awesome, Even around here where there are plenty guys on Vmaxes to ride with (I gguess 50 maxxers in a metro are of 4 million isn't that many tho) you rarely SEE them, I still get excited seeing one.

I'll usually stick a business card one one if a i see it parked with a note about the vmoa and vmax forum

Awesome, Even around here where there are plenty guys on Vmaxes to ride with (I gguess 50 maxxers in a metro are of 4 million isn't that many tho) you rarely SEE them, I still get excited seeing one.

I'll usually stick a business card one one if a i see it parked with a note about the vmoa and vmax forum
:rofl_200:My wife and Wildman98 call me a Vmax stalker....

I was at a show a couple weeks ago & was listening to a guy talk to his wife. He said 2 Vmax's you never see 2 in the same spot then he walked a little farther & saw my other one he said wow another one I did not know than many people had them around here. I guess I should have went up & told him they were all mine.:rofl_200:

I'm still out on the road making my way home and spotted another max today. That makes three random sightings for the year.

Didn't get too good of a look at this one. I was heading north on RT 28 near the Pittsburgh Mills exit. He was heading south. About all I noticed over the jersey barrier was the color, red.

I guess your chances of seeing one go up when you spend 17 out of 24 hrs in a vehicle.

i seen two today same spot just different times...........wtf............need to send chuck after them he will sniff them out..:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back