Screwed over on craigslist deal....how to pursue?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think there'll be any more crap outta that POS. The way things went down, he'll probably be hiding from shadows... 99.99% of the people in this world are all Yap. Or, I would've been dead a long time ago...

Really Happy for how this turned out... Still some AssWipe up North (Illinois or close) that needs a visit for CaptainKyle benifit.... :gun shoot:

Congrats,
Dave

Thanks for the update. Glad you got your cash!

Somebody needs to visit Harlan. Lol

Great ending , got the dough and had a good time too ! Sounds like your buddy has some experience in the collection business. :clapping:

harlan, dont get me started on that, or better yet im in on the visit to his shop

I had briefly wondered if this douche would get ideas about making an encore appearance at my parents house where the ski was, but, as you said Specops, my buddy said that people like this are all bark and no bite. If he was a "real" gang banger, he wouldn't have looked like a little bitch and be "backpedaling" like crazy when he got yanked out of his car ("i got the money, i got the money, i swear". He was pretty clearly scared shitless, at least initially until he remembered he needed to put on the tough guy gangster don't-fuck-with-me persona.

In the Biker World, 1% of the 1%er's are really Badd Asses. The rest just "Talk the Talk" and then Walk Away. Same scenario here I believe.. Your Buddy is a Good Bro to keep around for these times...:hitsfan:
You should buy him a Brew....

Thanks for sharing your story. Situations can be handled a number of ways with conquences we often don't expect. Your reaction was warranted but your friend did what GOOD friends do. Stay as far away from this P.O.S. as humanly possible. All that talk is just another version of a "3 card monte."
$400 isn't worth that punk firing into someone's backyard birthday party....

Word's of wisdom from a ret Ranger- used watercraft 20%-40% stolen or f/u paperwork.

yankee

I Hope your buddie Knocked him the fuck out after you got your money. Payment for your gas and time wasted.I'm all for the"break the knees" approach. I'm sick of criminals having all the rights and tax payer defense.Glad you got money,love the story. Rob

A buddy of mine's son had his bike stolen last summer. He started watching Craig's list and sure enough a bike like it showed up for a really good price. He could tell it was his from the pictures the idiot posted on CL. He arranged to meet him in a parking lot with the police hiding near. When he made the deal the cops showed up and cuffed him. After they determined for sure that it was the stolen bike they stuffed him into the back seat of the squad car, opened the other back door and told the victim that they were going to go smoke a cigarette and if he had anything to say to the guy, now was the time. When they returned my buddy's son said that they had "discussed" the theft. The crook was bleeding profusely from the nose and mouth.

He got satisfaction and insurance money.

A buddy of mine's son had his bike stolen last summer. He started watching Craig's list and sure enough a bike like it showed up for a really good price. He could tell it was his from the pictures the idiot posted on CL. He arranged to meet him in a parking lot with the police hiding near. When he made the deal the cops showed up and cuffed him. After they determined for sure that it was the stolen bike they stuffed him into the back seat of the squad car, opened the other back door and told the victim that they were going to go smoke a cigarette and if he had anything to say to the guy, now was the time. When they returned my buddy's son said that they had "discussed" the theft. The crook was bleeding profusely from the nose and mouth.

He got satisfaction and insurance money.

wow. i'm surprised shit like that is still allowed, but LOVE hearing about it.

wow. i'm surprised shit like that is still allowed, but LOVE hearing about it.

Lol you'd be surprised! Still some good ones out there! :punk:

Glad to hear you got your money. That guy had what was coming to him!

Back