Seat Ideas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom , comfort and looks :biglaugh: and I can change it up to YOUR likings . maybe blue letters and white piping ? maybe blue letters and white stitching, maybe black with white seating area , but definitely whatever you want.

Attachments

• 2012-01-20_19-25-13_794.jpg
    2012-01-20_19-25-13_794.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 28
  • 2012-01-20_19-25-34_994 (1).jpg
    2012-01-20_19-25-34_994 (1).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 27
  • 2012-01-20_19-26-40_230 (1).jpg
    2012-01-20_19-26-40_230 (1).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 28
  • 2011-12-13 16.05.35.jpg
    2011-12-13 16.05.35.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 27
Bike looks BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the look of it.

I would say custom seat in black, either Morley's or Maxgasser, with blue stitching would look good.

Question for you; what lights are you using in your Cybermax headlight?

Mike

I currently have the stock bulbs in the headlamps but I'm looking for at least a 100w bulb upgrade. If you find a source let me know.

Custom , comfort and looks :biglaugh: and I can change it up to YOUR likings . maybe blue letters and white piping ? maybe blue letters and white stitching, maybe black with white seating area , but definitely whatever you want.

Nice looking seats

It behooves of me, Mr.Hoove , to discourage you from using any white on the V-max seat. The sudden and violent accelerating rush of the v-boost, coupled with the throaty roar of the engine, has been responsible for many involuntary anal emissions. Darker colors, particularly black, lessen the embarrassment factor, when this takes place.
be careful.......:punk:

It behooves of me, Mr.Hoove , to discourage you from using any white on the V-max seat. The sudden and violent accelerating rush of the v-boost, coupled with the throaty roar of the engine, has been responsible for many involuntary anal emissions. Darker colors, particularly black, lessen the embarrassment factor, when this takes place.

Lmao!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Valid point and duly noted :) LOL

Unfortunately, those won't work. the bulbs in the cybermax look like the one in the picture.

Mike

The ones in my cybermax are the normal looking H3 series, no reflector. Like in every driving light for the last few decades.

Exactrep must have changed suppliers....

For the headlight upgrade I'm still loving the HID upgrade I got from DDM tuning. I chose the 35W hi/Lo and I have to say the light is super bright. Everyone that rides with me comments on the brightness and at night it is great. I don't even use the high beam anymore. All for under$40, it's a hell of a deal.

Unfortunately, those won't work. the bulbs in the cybermax look like the one in the picture.
Those are MR 16 bulbs. Available in a wide range of wattages, and beam patterns.
They came as standard equipment with a set of Blazer driving lights that I purchased, a few years ago. They work well, as used for aux.lights. Check the wattage on your lights, maybe you can upgrade to something with more light output.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Blazer driving lights.jpg
    Blazer driving lights.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 17
So your bulbs don't look like to ones in the picture?

Mike

Mine are bulbs about that size, disc shaped "skirt" at the base, there is no reflector surrounding it. With one wire permanently attached, the base is grounded and uses the housing as a frame ground for negative.

Those are MR 16 bulbs. Available in a wide range of wattages, and beam patterns.
They came as standard equipment with a set of Blazer driving lights that I purchased, a few years ago. They work well, as used for aux.lights. Check the wattage on your lights, maybe you can upgrade to something with more light output.
Cheers!

Thank Miles!

The lights I have look very similar to the ones you have. I am guessing that they would make good headlights.

Mike

Back