Seat ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remtlm

Reaction score
i have searched...looking for a more comfortable seat....also...what is the top end speed of this bike 2005?....indicated 140 today..just curious how close or where she will get to??....i need to get my attorney a retainer me thinks! thanks for the help..

I have a Corbin, Sargent, Sportmax and several Stockers.. They all suck after a hundred miles... :rofl_200:But I'm an Old Fart Too...:confused2:
Wanna sit on one, Call Me...

I have a Corbin, Sargent, Sportmax and several Stockers.. They all suck after a hundred miles... :rofl_200:But I'm an Old Fart Too...:confused2:
Wanna sit on one, Call Me...
when your done trying all his, you can try MAXGASSER,and then you'll know whats the most comfortable for you.

Yep, a few other people make better seats too - hint hint

I just got mine from Sean tonight, love the way it sits. Pics to come soon.

I got a Morley Muscle seat years ago and it still feels like new. Great seat, great guy, you can't go wrong with Sean.

I'm betting the Maxgasser is comfy also, I'm just not a fan of the flippy seat. IMO

i...also...what is the top end speed of this bike 2005?....indicated 140 today..just curious how close or where she will get to??....QUOTE]

To answer your other question....you will be able to see 150 indicated easy, just depends how much time you have to get there...:rofl_200:
You have to wring it through the gears, you get to 140 real quick, but after 145 it does take awhile to move on up.
Just remember to tuck early....and make sure your minus the shake rattle and weave .

I've pegged the speedo and my GPS says I'm 4 mph off at 80...sooo I guess 150ish is a good guess.

If your butt is feelin' sorely,
Make a call to Morely

Can't believe he hasn't come up with that yet...

Pictures007.jpg

Pictures009.jpg

If you don't have the $ for a full-on custom seat, I'll make you a deal on a weel-used Corbin (flap-style) that still has plenty of miles on it. It aint as pretty as a custom seat, but it's a whole lot easier on your fanny than the OEM saddle.

566905707_2010540172_0.jpg

Last edited:
Just a note that if you seat vinyl is in good condition, you can have just the drivers section redone with existing material. Very affordable that way.

I've always been partial to Corbin but some say it's too hard.

morley did my seat last year its the best thing i did to the bike. Know i sit in the bike instead of on top

I have a Morley seat and it is so much better than what I had there is no comparison.

Latest posts

Back