Seriously? Why i don't ride with other bikers.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riding with other isn't necessarily bad, riding with a dumbass however can be bad for your health.

And he took out someone else at the same time.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

It doesn't require much mental horsepower to realize you stay away from idiots like that....nuttin' but rolling trouble right there!

On the positive side.....lots of young healthy organs available for the deserving! :blink000:

i love riding with my Vmax Bro;s. my brother from the same mother,and very few others. Sometimes we exceed the speed limit a tad. But it;s always sensible riding. Nothing like the idiots in the video. Who would want to share the road with them?
Steve-o

i love riding with my Vmax Bro;s. my brother from the same mother,and very few others. Sometimes we exceed the speed limit a tad. But it;s always sensible riding. Nothing like the idiots in the video. Who would want to share the road with them?
Steve-o

Has anyone ever done a survey of the average age of vmax riders?
A good clue may be to look at the video(posted today) of the European 30th anniversary meet. No spring chickens among that group!
As for the "idiots" video.....well, I've got hemorrhoids older than most of those kids.
I'm just sayin, that - usually - with age comes maturity, responsibility, and a greater instinct for self-preservation. All of which tend to make us go a bit easier on the throttle, or at least be more aware of when and where to apply it.
Cheers, old timers!

Good point Miles......I've always felt like I'm a younger person on here......and I am 44.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Has anyone ever done a survey of the average age of vmax riders?
A good clue may be to look at the video(posted today) of the European 30th anniversary meet. No spring chickens among that group!
As for the "idiots" video.....well, I've got hemorrhoids older than most of those kids.
I'm just sayin, that - usually - with age comes maturity, responsibility, and a greater instinct for self-preservation. All of which tend to make us go a bit easier on the throttle, or at least be more aware of when and where to apply it.
Cheers, old timers!

Miles, some of that is just too much info--:ummm:

Miles,
Greg El Canadiense did an age poll for Vmax owners on FaceBook recently and most Vmax owners were between their late 30's to mid 60's.
With 152 replies the median age so far is 46.7.

I got my 2000 Vmax in 2001 when I was 35.

Last edited:
Just as I thought. Right up there in Goldwing territory.
Not that that's a bad thing........:biglaugh:
I'm just saying, I recently turned 26. Guess that makes me a baby in this bunch, but won't catch any complaints from me. The wife and I tend to hang out with those 10+ years our elder and avoid the idiot crowd.

Just shows there's an exception to every rule and more reason for parents to spank their kids (I got my a$$ whooped daily)

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

I'm just saying, I recently turned 26. Guess that makes me a baby in this bunch, but won't catch any complaints from me. The wife and I tend to hang out with those 10+ years our elder and avoid the idiot crowd.

Just shows there's an exception to every rule and more reason for parents to spank their kids (I got my a$$ whooped daily)

Yeah....I'm outside the poll's age brackets too! :rofl_200:

I got my fair share off a$$ whoopens too.I don't know about the rest of you that did,but I deserved it and had it coming to me.Guess what,I have never been in trouble or in jail!I guess it worked!

The probability of someone watching you is directy proportional to the stupidity of your actions- who said there is never a cop around when you need one-:ummm:

I got my 97 max when I was 29. But I rode a fully dressed 78 goldwing for 5 years before buying it. I thought the v max handled very well compared to the wing. But your talking to someone who would grind the floor boards in corners. Stupid maybe, knowing my limits a good thing I'd say. I have ground the foot peg a few times on max, still learning the limits of this bike. I've had it 2 years and 7 months. I hit v boost a few times on a ride, mostly it's from first to second gears, sometimes third, but I let go of the throttle and shift to fifth gear and back to the speed limit, well 5 over at least, sometimes ten depends on the road I'm on. As far as riding with people, is just me and my wife. After relocating we don't know anybody, so we ride. She's more conservative, I am to at times when I just wanna poke along and look the scenery and enjoy life, other times I ride a little harder.

Latest posts

Back