Short notice ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
I'm wondering who is up for a ride Sunday morning to Mt Washiong NH . Super short notice but its supposed to be a perfect day . Me & the wife are going so I figured I would see who else is interested. Each bike is $15.00 plus 8.00 for a passenger for the ticket to the top. I think 1 other member is going lets hope we can get a couple more . If you want to go send me a pm w/ your phone # & we will call you . Thanks

I was all up for it ,then I maped it, 238 miles from my place or five hours..............one way! Im out.

I actually did'nt like this when I did it a few years back. The top half up is a dirt road, two way traffic. Too crowded and slow and a bit nerve racking when you're on the outside of the trail. One slip or if someone else nudges you, you can tumble over (no guard rail).

I actually did'nt like this when I did it a few years back. The top half up is a dirt road, two way traffic. Too crowded and slow and a bit nerve racking when you're on the outside of the trail. One slip or if someone else nudges you, you can tumble over (no guard rail).

IMO......The best time to do this ride is during Bike Week in June. Tuesday, I think, they close it to all traffic but bikes and it's alot better that way........

Latest posts

Back