Shortened Sidestand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a shortened/adjustable sidestand? I've been trying to contact Keith at customvmaxservices, but I haven't gotten any response.

I just finished up a batch. 1 silver coated on and 2 black coated ones are ready. Looking at $40 plus shipping with exchange (sent after you get the new one installed). We can chrome them as well. Not adjustable but we cut them the max available and still have the stock spring tab. Works pretty well for most bikes with up to 2" drop front and rear.

Sean

Hey Sean:

Any more shortened sidestands for sale? I'd love to buy one. Thanks!

Aaron

I have one black one and one silver one left on hand. The price is exchange so I will get more ready when I get the ones that are out right now. Shoot me an email with your address and which one you want. You can paypal or mail a check. If you paypal send $50 which will cover the shipping and fees.

Sean
[email protected]

Yea, machine shops and any joe smoe with a welder can get it down and stick it back together. But, getting the right amount cut off and the pad angle put back on right is the trick. We have a jig we use for the job so they are always the same (right).

On a side note, I do have one I would let go for free exchanged that was done by someone else. Not sure how well it fits but looks like it should work. Weld's aren't as nice and it's not been coated but it's free on exchange as long as the shipping is paid.

Sean

Back