Show Time

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CustomMax

Reaction score
Well, looks like my bike will be in the World of Wheels custom car and bike show again this year. Really cutting it close getting it ready this year but this will be the first time with the LED's on it and last night my son Jesse and me put on my chrome oil pan and I now have spent about 4-5 hours trying to get my exhaust show ready and once I have the $ I'm definetly putting full chrome Kerkers on so my current jet hot Kerkers will be for sale. I did get my current Pipes a lot cleaner than I thought I could. But, wish me luck and if your in the Pgh area stop by and say Hi! the shows at the David L Lawrence convention center this Fri-Sat-Sun the 24th thru 26th. I'll post Pics once I'm in and setup at the show. Thanks, Ed✨

Make sure you post pics of the show and that the Vmax is front and center!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Might try and make the Show Ed just to meet you and see the bike but I got a feeling the Railroad won't give me the time off , busy as all Hell at this time and day's off are hard to get. Good Luck in the show . Later Kurt

Thanks Guys, and will do Mike, are you coming to thunder this year Mike? I realize you sold your Vmax but I hope your still gonna get there somehow. Jesse keeps asking "are those guys we went to dinner with gonna be there"? Then I told him "don't know, they Both sold their Vmax's" seeing that BOTH you and Todd did. Then he cracked some joke about you guys getting Harley's instead. I just laugh and shake my head laughing "I doubt that". Hope you do make it, somehow.

I think we will show up. If we do it wont be on a harley so jesse will be the slowest again.:biglaugh:

I would rather push start a vmax than ride a harley. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: He's a good kid Ed. We have to admit jesse can push the hell out of a vmax.

Good luck , but the hell with Jesse, tell Autumn I said hello ! lol

Best of luck. You're bike is a thing of beauty, something you have poured your heart and soul into. It is part of you - a large part.
Cheers!

Ok guys, I just won first place at the World of Wheels show again! Gotta say there were some pretty nice bikes in the Asian Custom category this year. Here's a couple of my bike and I'll post more tomorrow as tomorrow's the last day of the show. Really shitty weather here in Pgh and was AMAZED how many people still came! Thanks again to everyone that wished me luck.
gepuma5a.jpg

a4u9uva3.jpg

juvyse5u.jpg

dygu5eqa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5✨

Congratulations, a nicely-done mild custom, I bet there were a lot of admirers.

Latest posts

Back