Snap test

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there's a spec somewhere....there's a spec for everyfrigginthing....but I have never seen it. Just get the readings the same and yer GTG! :punk:

I'm sure there's a spec somewhere....there's a spec for everyfrigginthing....but I have never seen it. Just get the readings the same and yer GTG! :punk:

+1

I've never seen it either, I've always just went for equality when syncing.

SHE'S BAAAAAACK !!! I went for equal sync and they were WAAY off. That weber tool is worth it's weight in gold. Anyways, complete carb job and COP mod from Gannon. Went out for a quick 15 mile hoot and it feels like a brand new bike. I rolled on it hard in 1st at about 3500rpm and it left a nice healthy stripe. It just feels like a more balanced motor with those cop's. Power curve is very strong. I am one happy s o b :biglaugh:. Thanks to all of you who helped me work this out. Greatly appreciated.............John

glad its running good.
just curious what did you get for weber vacume? 3.5-4.5 inchs?

glad its running good.
just curious what did you get for weber vacume? 3.5-4.5 inchs?
4.5 exactly. I used one of the old carb boots and rested it in top of the carb(the smooth end)and rested the weber into the boot...worked awesome. Thanks for the help man ! I just told my wife not to make any plans with me for Saturday :biglaugh:....she gets it

Latest posts

Back