So many things to do

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
So I ordered my seat from Sean thats out of the way. I want chrome radiator gaurds,led lights, paint bike( have paint just need to be prepped & sprayed Candy Orange) Thinking of either polishing my wheels or maybe powder coat black, want to paint motor,new exhaust, I love the sound of Marks polish valve covers & rest of alluminum on motor,jet kit,Vboost control new tires,brakes cop upgrade .colord engine bolts,solid motor mounts,frame braces, boy I have a list for Santa hahaha.

Things Ive done new clutch,drag bars grips,mini blinkers.
any and all comments welcome :)

Last edited:
NH

Where you at? I'm in Litchfield just south of Manchester. My '95 really benefited from progressive fork springs, progressive 418 rear shocks and a Barnet clutch pressure plate. Stock front brakes are marginal at best - went with YZF 6 pots from Sean as well as the vboost controller. I do powder coating on a hobby basis, if you have a spare kitchen electric oven, we can powder your wheels...anything smaller I can handle in my oversized countertop oven

Not many Max's in NH...saw 1 other at Laconia last 2 years (same one both years)

Frank

I am in Nottingham about a 1/2 hour north east from you. I would be interested in talking to you about pc.

Latest posts

Back