so who has maroon Max in Wlmingotn, NC

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssnsltd

Reaction score
Anyone here own a maroon Max with polished scoops in Wilmington, NC ??

I was putting my gear away after a dive with Aquatic Safari and one rode by, looked to be a man and a woman.

Anyone here own a maroon Max with polished scoops in Wilmington, NC ??

I was putting my gear away after a dive with Aquatic Safari and one rode by, looked to be a man and a woman.

Wasn't me, just wanted to know
How the diving is in North Carolina?

Wasn't me, just wanted to know
How the diving is in North Carolina?

right now the gulf stream s still coming in, so water was only 63, viz was poor. We are diving in an "ancient" river in a couple weeks, we go to dig up fossils

you ever dive down here before ? I do all the time, so I can give you a good bit of info. . .

I have never been diving in N.C.
Is it worth the drive? or am i better off just going the extra distance to the keys?
i usually take the wife to the carribean every year in the winter for some diving,But i would like to go somewhere closer this summer.

I have never been diving in N.C.
Is it worth the drive? or am i better off just going the extra distance to the keys?
i usually take the wife to the carribean every year in the winter for some diving,But i would like to go somewhere closer this summer.

YES, it is worth diving here, if you like wreck diving. the Carolina shoreline has no real reef system. Two Uboats, HUNDREDS of wrecks.
I dive here, the keys (mostly Key Largo) and recently picked up Bonaire. Buddy of mine bought a house there- bummer huh? :eusa_dance:

If you are ok with 30-130 ft (mostly 60+), and wreck dives, let me know will send more info. . .

I don't think the water temperature ever gets that high here:biglaugh:

Mid 50's in the dog days of summer......REFRESHING to say the least:clapping:

We have some neat stuff to dive here.....

Wrecks and flooded towns and an old hydroelectric dam that is now underwater

Back