Springy Thingy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 5302

Reaction score
This is probably an old question but would someone please fill me in on the purpose of the spring that hangs down from the oil pan? I've done some searches and can't find any info other than my Clymers manual referring to it as a "wire bracket." It isn't on any of the parts diagrams online that I've seen.

Its a pig tail curb feeler, you will hear it drag with big ladies on the back indicating that they should get off. Its yamaha's way of looking out for the image of the bike.

Its a pig tail curb feeler, you will hear it drag with big ladies on the back indicating that they should get off. Its yamaha's way of looking out for the image of the bike.
Thanks....I just choked on my pepsi when I read that! Almost painted the computer screen with it.:rofl_200:

I did spit my pepsi on the screen ! that was way funny !

Latest posts

Back