Stay away from Canada!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year, I bought a used 4*4 pickup. My insurance company gave me a short deadline to have it inspected at one of their approved centres to make certain it had zero modifications to it or they would suspend the coverage on it. This is where it all begins...

G Man

to be honest its the honda civic dweebs who are causing the problem.... its that kind of attention thats causing the problem....
Besides, its just nitrous that the cops are after...it would be a bit stupid to think that they had a case in court with a 300hp civic as a "Race intended vehical" when there are 500 hp vettes availabl off the showroom floor...
Unless actually caught racing id say that lawyers will have a field day suiting cops... seriously, it does violate rights...and the comparison to pit bull ban is stupid....modified cars have not been banned....
i just came back from a car and bike meet that happens every wed at applewood mall mississauga....there were plenty of blown musclecars there...nobody got crushed.....

It's more of a scare tactic than anything. They crushed a couple of cars last year as a publicity stunt that they said they had seized for racing. I doubt they would ever do it, as they would evenually destroy the car of some rich kid whos dad has more money than the Canadian Government and after that lawsuit this law would be quietly removed from the books.

Government control, it will only get worse. They take your rights away and then expect us all to behave. They should not make everyone pay for a few who make stupid mistakes and are totally irresponsible. We are not all babies.

We need to get control of our kids back....teach right from wrong, not buy them PS2's. Why now is there a need to take such dramatic control these people ( young people ). They don't think, or they don't care. Race on the track, not the streets. Don't they think about the possibility of killing someone ?

I agree however, if you got the power/speed machine your going to at some time want to let it go and ride/drive/race like stink. The smart ones would go to the track, most would wait for no traffic or a road somewhere in the boonies where there is less of a chance of killing somebody, a few @holes do it in town or with spectators standing/watching to show off to or run over ! Some who also race weaving in and out of busy freeway traffic. (Dick heads) This is why the government has to crack down. One is even too many - when it comes to people getting killed over road rage or street racing.

Latest posts

Back